At the Movies:

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Vastlessdreams

At the Movies:

Post by Vastlessdreams »

After reading some stories on here I decided to try my luck at footsie in the movie theatre. I always have bad luck though, because movie theatres are designed very much so for anti footsie (the Elevated Seats with like an inch of room underneath for like maybe a bug to crawl through) so the only way to play footsie is if you're sitting next to a girl.

I was bummed today, because my friend and I sat down next to this woman, but she was not right next to us but a seat down. I also didn't catch a glimpse of her shoeware, but since it was winter, I wasn't hopeful.

The movie started (we went and saw Percy Jackson and the olympians lightning thief a GREAT MOVIE) and I was like, "Oh well." About 45 minutes into the movie I realized as I looked over that this woman was sitting next to her husband and her leg was crossed over her other leg but the crossed leg was pointed towards me!

I slipped off my shoe and glided my foot over and spent about 5 minutes easing my way near hers. I couldn't find it!

All of a sudden. BUMP! Her foot hit me. And stayed there. I instantly pulled back... not wanting to be too forceful. But her foot remained there.

I slowly moved my foot again and found her foot, and I gently set my soles on top of her. With socks on, it was hard to tell, but it was definently an open toed shoe. I couldn't tell if her entire foot was bare though.

I started doing little brush strokes with my foot and I felt her look over at her husband and whisper. OH shit.

But he merely just pointed at the screen and nodded. Perhaps I was safe.

I then started getting ready to move my foot back to my shoe though because I was nervous when her foot suddenly started moving my foot up and down. She was dipping!

I had to know if she was doing this knowingly with my foot on hers so when she dipped up, I pressed down a little forcefully on top of hers, and she returned the force with a little of her own.

My heart was pounding. She knew. Wow, footsiefreak was right. Girls really do take kindly to footsie in a movie theatre. It's gotta be the rush of not being seen or something.

Anyway. So I was really nervous. This was amazing. But I had to know.. I moved my foot back hoping she wouldn't think I had quit, but her foot continued to remain there, a sliding noise up and down the seat between us. Argh. I had to hurry.

I reached my other foot and dug my sock off to feel my bare foot. I then inched back over and felt around. There she was. Oh my god.

Her foot was entirely bare. I felt her toe, and the indentation before the tip of her toe. And she wriggled them as my foot landed on them. This is where it got disappointing. She continued wriggling and I wriggled back, but as I got more horny, I started to slide my foot up near her ankle.

She instantly moved her leg away, and then crossed her leg the other way towards her husband. I heard him go, "Where's your shoe?"

"It was sweaty" she said.

I smirked, but also frowned, cause I missed out on continuing footsie because I got too damn horny! Frick! But whatever. A great experience.

Guys, footsie at the theatres does work! Summertime is my bigtime anticipation though. I can't wait for flip flops... :)

JAMMCM

Post by JAMMCM »

Since I remember I have loved women’s feet and trying to touch them with my feet or hands. Footsie while watching a movie has always been a turn on for me. It is the mystery of a dark place and a strangers foot that is so exciting.

Several years ago one of the local movie houses changed it format to running older movies and only charging a $2.00. A very cheep evening of footsie. When my wife is out of town, I see a lot of movies, or should I say I go to a lot of movies. Often I stand in the back of the theater as the movie starts.

This time I noticed two women sitting near the front with an isle set open. Often if you wait the seat is usually taken by a boy friend or husband. In this case after a few minutes it remained opened. As I started down the isle and got closer I could see that the woman next to the open seat had her right leg crossed over her left facing the empty seat. She had dropped her shoe on the floor. There right before me was a bare foot with her toes angled towards her shoe. I had to have a shot at that foot.

As I neared the seat, I started making plans for the attack. I knew that her first reaction would be to put her shoe on. I need to prevent that. I slipped off my jacket and put it in my left hand. As I move to set down she looked up and started uncrossing her legs and aiming her toes towards her shoe. I put my hand and jacket on the right arm rest such that her shoe and foot were hidden from her sight. As I sat down I scooted her shoe under my seat out of her reach. The only way she could possibility retrieve here she now was to reach for it under my seat. As I continued to set down I moved my jacket to my left side exposing her foot and leg. She had on dark loose pants that came to calf level. She was looking down moving her foot about trying to locate her shoe. She soon discovered that it was no where in sight and her leg and foot were exposed.

Her gorgeous foot stood out in the darkness. She was not wearing any nylons and her toes had on a light purple nail polish. I would of guessed a size 6 or 6 ½. Very nice arch and very smooth skin. It just glistened in the dark. She saw me looking and place the bare foot on the ground trying to hide it with her other foot and shoe. She went back to watching the movie and glancing over every few seconds.

In the meantime I slipped off my left shoe and removed my sock. Then I went searching for her shoe under my seat. It did not take but a second to snag and retrieve it. I picked it up with my left hand examined it. It was a size 7. one of the pumps, closed toe with the stocky 2 inch heel. Very nice. I laid it down on the floor next to the isle. No way was it within her reach now.

When I glanced over at her, I would of guessed that her foot had gotten cold on the floor and she had crossed her legs again, her bare foot next to my right leg, about six inches away. So far so good. I crossed my left leg over my right which put my bare foot close to hers but lust to the front and a little above. My heart was beating a thousand beats a minute and I was as hard as a rock.

I slowly brought my arch down on her toes so slowly. At first just brushing them. I was keeping my face streaight ahead just sneaking looks out of the corner of my eye. She kept moving her foot down and away…. A good move from my prospective because she was trapping her own foot…. Soon she would not be able to un cross her legs with out making major contact with my foot. Soon she was in a position where she could move no more. I slowly started moving my foot up and down the top of her foot from toes to ankle. It was not long until her toes were arching up to meet my arch. One time I glanced over and she was starring at the screen but I could tell that she was not seeing what was on it. This was just too much. I slid my toes under her foot and along her arch and she pressed down like demanding more.

Soon the movie was over and the credits started to run. She uncrossed her legs and I took my coat, picked up her shoe, and headed out of the theater before the lights came up. As I stood in the back of the theater I watched her from a distance as she groped under the seat trying to find the shoe I had in my hand.

Yes this is a true story… and yes when I can I take a trophy. I have been known to hand the shoe back when the woman get in the lobby where it is bright and I can see the expression on their faces.

Then there was the time that my wife and I had season tickets to a series of six plays. As we were being seated we introduced ourselves to the couple sitting next to us. She was a knockout and I was lucky and drew the seat between my wife and the Georges blond with long legs and feet that…… but that is for another time.
Vastlessdreams

Post by Vastlessdreams »

The better footsie story I posted was another one. That one was similar to what you described here.

Women who play footsie you with at the theater are so hot. Most of the time, the girls who do it are the ones who are with their boyfriend or parents. The girl I played with had a husband and kids and she didn't want to be there you could tell. She and I entangled our feet together and I actually stuck my foot onto the seat between us and she started to delicately rub them with her fingertips.

It STILL to this is the best footsie experience I have ever had.. minus an actual footjob from a friend, but footise... by far the best one. Maybe with the exception of a high school encounter. I'll post that someday soon.