[ENG] Webfind - Gwen's Story

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Webfind - Gwen's Story

Post by Dead Parrot »

Taken from www.xXxChixx.com
This excerpt is told from the female's point of view. The footjob is not taken to completion.

Gwen's Story

By the time the middle of the week rolled around it was completely obvious that it was going to be Hans and I flying solo. None of the other board members were interested in my company. Not that they didn't value my help but these particular men seemed eminently qualified to make decisions. If there was a question, I was certain they would ask. I was looking forward to the rest of the week with not a little trepidation..after all it had been awhile since I'd been attracted to a man. And Hans was increasingly insinuating himself in my thoughts...as this happened I found my intentions drifting more and more towards the erotic. Our constant conversations just cemented my emerging feelings.
You might say that it came to a head on Friday night. I was scheduled to leave Saturday morning so Friday had been intended as the grand finale. But this finale was going to be a two person show. We had decided the day before to go to a wonderful little restaurant in downtown Stockholm and then go out dancing afterwards. Hans looked wonderful. His tall lean frame was accented by the beautifully tailored blue suit and his blonde hair was swept to the side...reminiscent of the rough and tumble look of a sailor just in from port. His pale blue eyes sparkled in the light of the candles and I simply stared at his tongue as it danced across his perfect white teeth during our conversation. Dinner lasted two hours...the wine flowed...the conversation was scintillating... I was entranced with Hans and his life. This was a rarity. Most men were marks..not interesting enough to entail much thought.
Hans had grown up in an affluent family..he had been a competitive sailor as a younger man and had been a straight 'A' student without even trying. His father had pushed him hard and Hans had responded well. He had excelled at everything he'd ever tried. It seemed though that his female conquests were a conspicuous hole in his life. Not that he'd just failed to mention them...he'd sort of avoided that topic it seemed. Being the curious female though, encouraged by the copious quantities of wine, I broached the subject. He looked me in the eye and said that he'd dated plenty of women but that he always seemed to "wander"... constantly looking for greener pastures. It was his curse he said. He was always looking for something fresh and different.
I don't know what happened then...It might have been my curiosity regarding his sexual past..His conquests, his women. Someone like him must have had many lovers. He was brilliant, good looking in the extreme, wealthy, successful and athletic. What more would a woman want? It might have been the subtle challenge posed by his incomplete recounting of his past lovers. It was then though, during that conversation that I knew I wanted to get Hans into bed. Maybe not even bed. I just wanted to get into his pants, and if I had my way it would be soon. So I turned it up a notch. As he explained some aspect of nautical terminology to me I placed my foot in his lap. His eyes flicked down instantly and then he looked up at me..a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. Good, I thought, he's willing to play the game. Let's see how far he'd go.
I slowly rubbed my big toe up and down his cock through his slacks and felt the results almost immediately. He swelled, his organ grew longer in appreciation of my ministrations. The wonderful thing is that here we were sitting in the middle of a crowded upscale restaurant, Hans hadn't missed a beat in his conversation while my foot played a sensuous rhythm in his lap. I looked innocently at the waiter as he approached the table to ask if we would like to refresh our bottle of wine. Hans, ever the gentleman, ordered another. All the while I let my toe trace the outline of the succulent cock laying just below the table edge..so close yet so far. I was feeling naughtier than I ever had previously in my life. I wanted Hans and I wanted him badly. An unusual circumstance in my case but not one that I was going to pass up.
After a good ten minutes of massage I decided that I was going to up the ante. I hadn't worn nylons...I seldom do, so it was easy for me to manipulate the zipper that was guarding the passage to the one thing that had occupied my mind. I deftly pulled the zipper down with my toes, a quiet "zzztt" announced my success. I brought my other foot up nonchalantly and used it to pry his fly open... I reached in with my other foot. The heat of his confined organ was exquisite on my toes... I reached in carefully, slowly..... his eyes grew dreamy but he continued his diatribe without loosing a beat. Oh what a man! What a game! I felt the silk of his boxers with my toes first.... and I searched...meticulously looking for the opening that I knew was there. Ah Ha! Success... I slipped my foot through the slit in his shorts and found my relished prize. The smooth skin of his cock surrounded by his surprisingly silken pubic hair slid across the bottom of my big toe. I wiggled my foot a bit...attempting to gain more of his cock. Soon I had nearly my entire foot in his underwear, stroking his long hard penis. It was definitely a prize worth working for.
I gently manipulated the ridge under the head of his cock with my toes, tracing it's mushroom shape as far as I could, making him jump ever so slightly in response. My other foot now moved to his balls and gently toed them through his slacks. Hans' only response was a thin sheen of sweat that had appeared on his upper lip. He sighed and leaned back slightly in his chair allowing me better access. I felt my pussy dampening..my lips spread in the moist heat that was rapidly moving through the center of my being. A heat that signaled a need that I hadn't felt in too long...A need that hadn't been fulfilled in too many months but that was impossible to ignore. Hans hadn't done a thing...I had initiated everything, yet he held my pent up passion in the palm of his hand.
This game went on for nearly half an hour under the pretenses of fine wine and conversation. But these things can not last... they either must be escalated or they must end. Neither Hans nor I were willing to end it. We were like hounds to the scent. Our desire was ingrained upon us. It had to find release. I slowly pulled my feet from their perch and Hans caught the signal and waived to the waiter for the check, and paying we were soon on our way.