Footsie Fantasies

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Footsie Fantasies

Post by Footsiefreak »

Post your footsie fantasies here

Mine for the past few months has been I have been invited to dinner by the pastor and his wife who is Beyonce.Shes wearing glasses hair neatly in a ponytail you know the innocent wife.Shes weaing black blouse,tan skirt suntan hose,tan suede strappy shoes.So the pastor is talking and the pastor's wife "MRs. P" is totally checking me out and eating her food seductively.I notice but try to stay focussed on the talking pastor.She has this look on her face"I may the pasttors wife but Iknow how to sin"She looks over to him and she kicks off her shoe and starts rubbing my foot.I jump but have to stay calm.Then her foot goes up my pantleg up and down.All the time giving me the look she takesoff her glasses and lets down her hair.Then herfoot goes to my crotch constanlty rubbing.Then she asks "your meat and potatoes ok?" OHHHVERY GOOD Mrs P.After about 10min of this she says in a sexy way "i just love it when the meat is ready the juice come out" and thats when I cum.Shes knows I did and her foot is therewiping up like a sponge.But I cant stop and cum again.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

My fantasy would be to have a functional holodeck with an appropriate power source.

Then I could run ANY fetish related fantasy I wanted. Just tell the computer what I want to see/experience, and then sit back and watch what happens. I could stop the action at any point and modify the plotline.

Imagine being able to run a perfect holographic under the table scene, and you can either be a part of it or sit under the table and watch. Footsiefreak, you could run a program where you're married to Kelly Hu, and her best friend from college, Beyonce, is trying to seduce you.

And imagine what other fantasies you could bring to life: femdom, pedal pumping, celebrity shoeplay, etc.

Cheers,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

I remember seeing the newer Star Trek episodes with Patrick Steward as the captain. They had a holodeck that they showed on a few episodes and I remember thinking how much fun I could have in it.... particularly from a foot fetish standpoint.