This past weekend.

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

bulldog01605

This past weekend.

Post by bulldog01605 »

So I just wanted to tell you guys and gal's about this past weekend. I was working on Saturday and I got a text from the wife she had made dinner plans for that night for my birthday. The kids were sent to the in-laws for the night.

Anyway, I came home from work around 6pm. To my surprise, the wife had already gotten ready to go out. She had on a Black top, Black skirt Black thigh highs (from Victoria Secrets) and Black Heels (unusual for her to wear heels). So I was stunned to say the least.

At dinner we were seated in kind of a private area of the dinning room. I could see some movement in here below the table. The next thing I feel is her foot going up my pant leg. Her foot felt so soft in those stockings. Before I knew it her foot found its way to my crotch. What an unreal feeling. She kept rubbing it during dinner.

When Dinner had ended she asked if I wanted to stay and have a cup of coffee to which I said umm,,,No, lets get out of here.

Once we got home we sat on the couch. It did not take long for the wife to ditch the heels as she is not used to wearing them seeing as to how she wears scrubs 5 days a week.

Her feet were thrown right into my lap as we had a few more drinks and watched a little football. Next thing I know she undoes my pant and slides a foot on top of my crotch and starts rubbing. What an intense hard on I had. This led to a wild passionate love making session. Right before I was about to blow I pulled out and She wrapped her stocking covered feet around me and proceed to make me cum all over her feet.

This is only the 2nd time she has gotten me off this way. What a great birthday present.

Since I have opened up about my Nylon Foot Fetish she has been pretty receptive to it. I figured she would have thought I was crazy. Guess not!

What an unbelieveable Birthday gift!

Devineluv

Post by Devineluv »

Wow congrats man & Happy Birthday. I have to admit, it is pretty hot to find out your man has a fetish. Makes things more fun. I love getting my husband all hot and bothered, then when he can't stand it anymore, I give in and let him have me. I have never done it with nylon but after this story I think i will ;)!

Thanks for sharing.
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

That was a hott story.
bulldog01605

Post by bulldog01605 »

Yeah, it was a pretty hot night!