Born foot lover!

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Devineluv

Born foot lover!

Post by Devineluv »

Here is a little about me and the beginning of my foot fetish.
I have always loved my feet to be touched since I was a child. Actually I would have friends come over and spend the night, and they would get so mad at me cause in my sleep I would rub my feet on theirs and up their legs.:superlol:')
When I was old enough to experiment in the sexual world, using my feet under the table was the 1st thing i did. Most guys were scared I would hurt them, so they never let me play with them. I still tried every chance I got. It wasn't until I was 20 that I finally met a guy who would let me do everything I wanted to him with my feet. Needless to say he introduced me to the foot fetish world. He was the 1st to suck on my toes and It drove me crazy. Now I am addicted to it. All I want to do is have my feet licked, rubbed or touched. I love doing things with my feet as well.

Because of him I am now doing foot modeling. So a big thank you to ToeJam for popping my foot fetish cherry ;)! Glad I married someone who I can use my feet on!
:love: :

ToeJam

Post by ToeJam »

LOL. You are welcome Devine. I am glad to have met someone who shares in my fetish. As we have discussed on this site many times over the years, it is sometimes hard getting a significant other on board without them thinking we are wierd. I guess I lucked out.
The Smooth Operator

Post by The Smooth Operator »

I hope I can meet someone one day who loves the same thing too. The closest I can get to a pair of feet are pictures on the internet lol
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well yes Toejam, you surely had been lucky... even if when love is around, nothing is "weird"... but yes, from "accepting" it to actually "be a part of it"...you have to also be lucky :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Devineluv

Post by Devineluv »

I think the 1st time Toe Jam knew he wanted to marry me, was when he asked me if I had any weird fetishes ove the phone one night, and I was hesitant to answer but finally said "well yes feet". I heard him yell "YES" in the back ground of the phone. A memory I will never forget! HAHA
ToeJam

Post by ToeJam »

[quote="The Smooth Operator"]I hope I can meet someone one day who loves the same thing too. The closest I can get to a pair of feet are pictures on the internet lol[/quote]

You know, TSO, you'd be surprised at how many girls will actually engage in footplay. I mean, they may not initiate, or ever have thought of it, but unless they have a strict revulsion about feet, most will just go along. I mean, it has to be in the context of a physical situation. You can't just dive under a table and start licking a girl's feet. But if in the moment of passion, you kiss your way down and start on her feet, most times they willl just go with it. They may think "Uhm.... ok!" but it really won't be that big of a deal. You just gotta slowly work them in, you know?
Devineluv

Post by Devineluv »

ToeJam wrote:
The Smooth Operator wrote:I hope I can meet someone one day who loves the same thing too. The closest I can get to a pair of feet are pictures on the internet lol
You know, TSO, you'd be surprised at how many girls will actually engage in footplay. I mean, they may not initiate, or ever have thought of it, but unless they have a strict revulsion about feet, most will just go along. I mean, it has to be in the context of a physical situation. You can't just dive under a table and start licking a girl's feet. But if in the moment of passion, you kiss your way down and start on her feet, most times they willl just go with it. They may think "Uhm.... ok!" but it really won't be that big of a deal. You just gotta slowly work them in, you know?

That is true. Not that I would know from experience cause I always stuck my foot in the guys face LMAO, but I have had girls tell me that when they are in the moment, they will do just about anything. Yeah, they may think he's weird, but most will just go along. If it freaks them out, then they prob won't do it again, but at least you got that one time right!