Seeing A Girl Give Footsie To Someone Else In Public

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

3oclockkickoff

Seeing A Girl Give Footsie To Someone Else In Public

Post by 3oclockkickoff »

This happened to me on a train journey home and it still makes me jealous of the guy being kicked by the woman.

I think she was wearing some pumps, she kept kicking the guy in the shin every so often, who was sat opposite her. They had to be a couple but if there weren't then this guy must have been one lucky stranger that night!

I am interested to hear if anyone else seen anything like this before...

cwalk

footsie sightings

Post by cwalk »

I've seen girls playing footsie with their boyfriends on two different occasions that I remember clearly one was when I was in highschool and this girl was sitting across from her dude in the lunch room wearing white stockings and white flats. The guy was a athlete because I remember he had on a letterman's jacket and his best friend was sitting right next to him. I saw her slip off her shoe and ease her foot up in between his legs as she was eating and looking at him. He lowered his head and was kind of chuckling and smiling. I just kind of sat there and enjoyed the show for a couple of minutes.
The other time was in Chicago at a Restaurant. I had graduated from basic training in the Navy and was out with my family at Friday's I think and there was this beautiful blond with dark black stocking and great legs sitting at a long table with a group of people. There was a comedian up on a stage and he was telling jokes, I was enjoying the evening and saw her with leg extended under the table directly at the guy sitting across from her. I had a great view as I was sitting at the table behind them and could see her foot in his lap and his hand on top of her foot stroking it. I think they saw me looking because she moved her chair later on and I couldn't see what her foot was doing. It was a good show though