Computer Lab

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Vastlessdreams

Computer Lab

Post by Vastlessdreams »

I was sitting in the computer lab and some pretty short girl was sitting next to me and she had the most adorable feet. I didn't know her but I saw she was doing math, and I know math is a great subject to casually strike up conversation with and so I said "Math sucks doesn't it?" As I removed my shoes and prepared for another footsie. (sometimes it doesn't work.. well a lot of times it doesn't work, but this time it did! :))

She goes, "Yeah, I hate it! I hate math but I have to do it for my major."

She had already removed her feet from the flip flops and so I just inched over to her feet as I said, "Yeah, I hear you. I hate math as well, blah blah etc etc."

I felt her feet and she looked down and I didn't move them. She looked back at me and started asking me questions! Like "So what dorm do you live in?"

All the while I moved my feet calmly and carefully across the surface of her soft little soles and across the top of her toes. Eventually after 5 minutes, she moved them back a little, but I followed.

After 20 minutes of footsie which she gladly accepted, she and I started texting and she invited me to her dorm room! :D

I have a g/f though at this point, and I just LOVE footsie that much that I do it.. but I love my g/f just fyi. I enjoy footsie though.. a lot. It's a rush.

So this girl invites me back and I do a horrible thing. I massage her feet for her because she brings up the fact that she needs a massage, so I told her "Okay, let's start on your back."

I worked my way down her back and then got her legs and she moaned "ooo that feels good." I massaged her feet shortly after and then she started trying to kiss me and I told her I couldn't do this just got out of relationship and need time, and she got really mad at me.

But I love my girlfriend and couldn't cheat. So I left and never talked to her again.

Shame really.