Random Girl on the Bus Footsie

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Vastlessdreams

Random Girl on the Bus Footsie

Post by Vastlessdreams »

I was riding my college campus bus the other day when I saw this beautiful girl wearing flip flops waiting for the bus too. I casually struck up conversation and then we got on the bus and I sat behind her.

I removed my shoe and then gently inched underneath the seat and started reaching for her foot with mine. I felt her flip flop and it was empty!!! I quickly moved my foot right and smacked her foot. She quickly moved it, but then returned it back after I casually said, "don't you hate our class?" She turned around and her foot landed on mine and she started to wriggle it as she laughed, "God I do. It's so boring."

Our bus ride lasted a mere 5 minutes, so I continued moving gently back and forth with my sock across her bottom sole and side foot and she never moved once!

I waited a week for her to ride the bus again and I sat down first and she sat right in front of me!! she could have picked any other seat she wanted!

I removed my shoe again and reached out and got her entire foot, and I decided to be bold and rub it a little more aggressively. She turned around and I just smiled, and she smiled back! I got her phone number today.. :)