So many tales, here is my first footsie.

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Vastlessdreams

So many tales, here is my first footsie.

Post by Vastlessdreams »

Since I am in a huge college campus and it's only fall, lots of girls wear flip flops around campus. I know this one girl who is in my philosophy class and I sit next to her everyday and she always wears shoes, and it's depressing because she's so hot.

Anyways, so today she wore flip flops and she wiggled them off all class!

So I decided because we always talked and stuff, I would be daring. I took off my shoes, and just relaxed them and slowly started to slide them over to the girl. She was wiggling her toes around and as I stared ahead at the professor babbling on I felt a soft feeling on my foot. It started gently going across the bottom of my foot, and I just played it cool and gently started moving mine across her.

She looked down and I quickly moved them away and apologized, but she said "that's ok." I then was not moving for a while.

A little while later she completely removed her flip flops and then stretched them out. I then was like 'Oh my god, this is too much.'

I extended my foot again and started inching towards her bare feet. My erection was huge... my whole body felt warm. I reached her foot and just dangled it above... dipping it down into her foot every now and then. She then started wiggling her toes around and it felt like she was playing back with me!

I then just set my foot on top of hers and gently moved it across, and she kept it there and didn't move! Then I felt her toes gently go up and down.

And unfortunately the class ended.

She wore shoes for a while after that, but she wore flip flops today and I did the same thing... :)