Singles Dinner-pt1

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

Singles Dinner-pt1

Post by wsrfr »

Singles Dinner
Got bored the other night so I went to a local singles dinner. There were lots of men and women. I walked into the restaurant and it was sro (standing room only). We met in the bar area. So there were lots of people standing, waiting for the hostess. Now you would think that with so many women standing around you would see some shoeplay. Nope..not much to speak of. Of course some women had the foresight of being in med or low heel shoes that were more comfy to stand in. But some still were in high heels and I could tell that given enough time they would put on a show.

But as luck would have it, the hostess arrived soon after and led us into the dining area. Nuts. Were were standing there wondering where to sit. I looked around and saw this lady in her 40's looking at me so I wandered over to her. She was attractive and slender and was nicely dressed in high heels so we sat together. I pulled the chair out for her and she said thank you. She had a blue skirt, blue high heels, white hose, and a low cut blouse. Nice figure and still slender.

Then I sat down. I did not cross my leg at first. But she did and moved her chair a little closer to mine. She then crossed her leg towards me. I moved my leg a little closer to that crossed leg and took occasional looks to see how close it was. I got within about 1/2". that was close enough. I should mention there was a tablecloth which sort of obstructed my view.
At first we just talked. She seemed interested. We didn't even look at the menu's until the hostess came around and reminded us. So I picked up a menu and so did she. She leaned back and then I felt her foot/shoe contact my leg. But I did not move. I got a little excited. But then apparently it was just a momentary tap. But then she tapped my leg again. I don't know whether it was on purpose or an accident. Probably just an accident. But then she moved her leg so now I barely felt her shoe against my leg.

I was more excited. Soon she sat upright and I felt the pressure disappear. But not for long. She moved up against my leg, though gently and now I felt the side of her foot/shoe pressed lightly against my leg. I just left my leg there. She began to ask me what I was going to order and I had decided. She decided also. So we were making small talk and I felt her foot/shoe rub slightly against my leg. I was beginning to get hard and I was worried. I mean I didn't want to sit there with a growing erection. I had a sweater with me so I put it over my lap. She looked and said "cold?". I nodded and said "a little". She just smiled.

After another 15 min or so I felt her foot/shoe begin to move around, sort of up and down. Then I think I felt her pop the heel off the heel of her foot but I wasn't sure. So I took a quick peek while she was looking around and checking out the scene. Yep, she had popped the heel of her foot. But it was only for a few seconds. then she popped it back on.

At the same time she working her other foot a little, rockiing back on it. I figured it was only time before she lifted her foot out of that shoe.

Back to the other foot. She began to pop that heel more frequently while we were talking and I casually mentioned how it must be hard to be in heels. She nodded but said she was sort of used to it. I nodded and said "well at least they are easy to slip off". She smiled and nodded and said "yeah..right".

As we ate we continued to talk and she occasionally looked around the room. While she was doing that I pushed the chair out a little bit but left my leg where it was. Still hard to see w/o looking odd though. But I did manage a few quick peeks. I was getting more turned on.
It seemed as though she was mainly a heel popper and not a dangler but that was ok.

Well she finally went up on the ball of her floor foot and I heard and saw the swoosh of the heel of her foot coming out of the pump. Nice curvy foot. White label near the middle said "Nordstroms". Nice sight. I sort of half came. Pumped out a little. I had taken the precaution of stuffing paper towels down there so I didn't have to worry. It worked.

I was getting full and she noticed and said "getting full are ya?" I nodded.
She shocked me by reaching over with her hand and rubbing my mid section. I was stunned but didn't object. But she knew she had stunned me and said "oh sorry..I didn't mean to startle you". I said "its ok..just wasn't expecting it". She smiled.

A few minutes later she had almost finished her dinner and said "you're almost finished". She nodded. then I reached over discreetly and rubbed her tummy. She sort of jumped and I felt her foot/shoe press hard against my leg. I said "ooopss..sorry". She smiled slightly and said "its ok....like you I wasn't expecting it". I smiled and said "nice figure". She said "its ok I guess".

Well appparently when I startled her she shoe came farther off her foot. I could feel it.

Well a few more minutes and she looked like she was getting sleepy, either from the meal or from the time. It was almost 9pm. She leaned her head back and that pulled her blouse tight agasint her bust. Nice. When she did that I felt increased pressure against my leg.
But then she surprised me and carefully turned herself more towards me. Of course that meant she moved her leg, foot/shoe. Only problem was that now her foot and shoe were nearly under my chair. Bad.
I moved my leg but didn't want to follow her foot for out of concern with being a little to obvous. So I waited awhile.

Then I pulled my chair out a little more and that exposed her leg, foot, and shoe. She had pulled the shoe back to its original position, slightly off. Yep, the shoe had come farther off her foot. What a sight. I came again.

She had nice ankles too. Now all that stuff was easily seen. I said "nice ankles".

I said "do you mind if I rub your lower leg?" She smiled and said "no..not at all". So I did...and gently rubbed up and down nearly to her ankles. She said "you can rub my ankles too, if you want". So I did. I said "nice legs". She looked and said "guess they are ok".
I said "they are more than ok". She said "whatever you say". I rubbed gently and sort of moved my hand in back and all over and gradually down to the top of her foot. What a show.

I then got gutsy and moved carefully to the arch of her foot and rubbed. She looked and smiled and said "feels good". I smiled and said "good". I continued to rub the underside of her foot and she clearly enjoyed it. So I said "sometime I will give you a full foot massage". She smiled.

About 20 minutes later she said "ok..that is fine". She reached down and pulled the shoe back on. I was satisfied.

I could tell she was getting tired so I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk before we called it quits. She smiled and nodded. I helped her up and we walked out the door. The weather was nice.
We were walking together and she slipped her arm inside mine, which were at my side. We walked some and she stopped a few times to window shop. Then she wanted to head back home so I walked her to her car.

We got to the car and it was dark. Sort of a dark parking lot. Not a whole lot of lighting.

She leaned against the car and we talked some more. I asked her out and she accepted. Then I got her into an embrace and went for a kiss but she turned her head and wanted on the the cheek. So I did that. She said "maybe next time". I nodded.

But I held onto her and began to work her neck. She liked it so I continued. I had her neck tilted back so I could work all that area. She was smiling and had her eyes closed so what the heck...I just kept at it. Then she began to rub my back up and down and soon she had wrapped one leg around mine.
I finally whispered "do you want to take this home?" She shook her head and said "can't..do it tonight". I nodded but reached down and rubbed her raised thigh. If we had been indoors...well...

Very soon afterwards she said "I have to go". I said "ok" and rubbed her thigh all over. I unwrapped my arms and she lowered her leg.
She rummaged through her bag for her keys and found them. I opened the door for her and she got in. But she dropped them on the car floor and had to poke around for them. It was dark. I did help her find them. I was tempted to try to seduce her again but held off.

She found them and inserted the key in the ignition. Then she smiled and said "later". I said "tomorrow?" She said "call me". I said "don't have your phone number". She thought she had given them to me. She didn't. So she rummaged around in her purse again for a paper and pen. No luck.

So I said "pull under a light so you can see". So she started up the car and moved under a light.
Then I asked if I could get in. She hesitated and then said 'just for a minute".

As she was fumbling around for a piece of paper and pen, I played with her hair a little. She didn' t seem to mind. She was putting stuff on the seat to get stuff out of the way.

I looked around the car. It was like new . I said "what year is this?" She said "2009". I said "wow..how do you like it?" She said "its fine...the only problem is that its a little hairy driviing with these shoes". I said "oh?" She said "I like to drive with the steering wheel well in front of me, like this". She demonstated. She said "and when I go to press the clutch in, I have to extend my leg all the way, like this". She pushed the cluch in all the way. Before she could say anything else I said "and sometimes the back of the shoe comes off". Just as I said that the back of the shoe came off.

She looked at me in amazement and said "well yeah..how do you know?" I said "its a strapless pump...maybe you should wear shoes with straps". She said "I could wear slingbacks I guess". I said "yeah..or strappy shoes". She said "don't like strappy shoes". I said "well then change them when you get to where you are going". She said "yeah..I have thought of that". I said by the way, why don't you like strappy shoes?" She said "too much work to get them off and on". I said "oh..well slingbacks are pretty simple". She said "true".

She said "oh well..guess I should have bought an automatic". I said "maybe so".

She said "gotta run..see ya later...by the way..how do you want me to dress next time?" I said "well you look great the way you are". She said "well fine.."
I said "goodnight"

Dangling Fan

Re: Singles Dinner-pt1

Post by Dangling Fan »

I can't believe that you advised her to wear shoes with stripes and boots! :( Why do you want to spoil the shoeplay potential for your self? :S Apart from that, the story was very nice! :ooook:
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

No footsie under the table that sucks.