Happy Halloween (I know it is late)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

christo

Happy Halloween (I know it is late)

Post by christo »

So I enjoy Halloween every year because it is my favorite holiday. The reason being is because I enjoy the thrill or the paranormal and horror films but most importantly because women generally dress up (in stockings or pantyhose) in sexy little outfits. A couple years back I took my little girl and made an amazing discovery. Many girls of all ages were walking around in hose, some even shoeless. My mind was racing and heart was full throttle in my chest. If I only had a camera to capture every sweet moment. Lesson was learned and by the next Halloween season I would be very equipped. So again I went this time ready to capture any sightings to cherish and share. To my utter disappointment the entire occasion was a dud.

Now I have not tricked you here to fill your hopes with dread and disappointment. This Halloween had some highlight moments. My gf and I dressed up to take out daughter's to the mall (myself prepared with digital camera in hand) and have some fun. So before hand I took a few pics of my gf to share.
ImageImageImage

We entered through Sears and my eyes began scanning for stockings every where. We followed in behind a woman who was wearing black fishnets and strappy shoes but no pics (because I don't count fishnets-I consider it trashy). So the night went on and all I could think was how the night was such a dud. I was getting many sights of fishnets, bigger girls in opaques, or women with full shoes on and no visible feet (no pics because I couldn't count it). My gf and I just kept talking about how strange it was that more girls were not wearing hose. Wait, there was one!!! A milf who was looking good wearing smoke black/gray pantyhose and strappy heels. She was worthy of a capture. So I positioned my camera and started snapping pics (trying not to look obvious). She was too far away and the pics as you can guess were unsuccessful.

The night went on and I was beginning to give up as we reached the food court. So we approached the jewelry store and my pantyhose radar started going off the charts. She was young (early twenties) sitting on a stool handing out candy. I got a good of her long black clad legs and crossed my fingers in hopes she was either shoeless or wearing strappy shoes. I positioned my camera and as you probably guess it was a score. As you can see.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Just a few feet from this stool lady was another couple hotties. My gf actually pointed out that just a little ahead of was a woman dressed as a nurse wearing sheer pantyhose and peep toe shoes. Blue nails, my favorite and nude hose (silky sheer like creamy Weathers candy in my mouth. Quickly we positioned our selves next to her to capture some shots. Unfortunately this was the only one that turned out.

Apart of her same group was a younger girl (teen or early twenties) wearing black thigh-high stockings and a top with only sheer nude pantyhose and black panties under that. My gf and I split and I followed in to capture a few of this girl. It was so damn frustrating, like dense fog on a dark highway the crowds thickened and the girl and her group was gaining ground. I tried capturing a few shots but inevitably some one always got in my shot. I got stuck behind some over weight people who waddled so freaking slow I started to override my politeness and push past them. The girl was gaining a lot of ground and I was losing a lot of patience. What, could it be a break in the flood? It was and not I had an open road with her in my sights. I wasn't about to miss another chance to capture this young girl and that "worship my ass" outfit. Quickly I made my move trying hard to to make my intentions very obvious when i finally caught up with her. She broke from her group and it was only me and her. Her butt was like silk blowing in the wind with how smooth and softly her bare butt cheeks swayed with ever gracious step she made. As you can see (sorry my camera really sucks for capturing movement).

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Lastly I made my way back around and saw a thicker girl (around the size I can tolerate) in black opaques shoeless handing out candy. I readied my camera and began to snap a pic when I heard a "Beep" and off went the camera. Yeah you guessed it the battery died. This sucked because I saw another girl in tan hose when passing around the first time handing out candy. I got to where she was standing and thankfully she was gone (I was thankful because my battery was dead and not coming on and it felt like less of a loss). More girls of all sizes and ages in colorful fishnets (green & orange) just passed me by. Oh wait, I just saw a possible sighting just behind me. No she would be bare. Oh hell no she was not. Her and her little friend were quickly upon me and passing as I looked to see the young girl (teen) wearing a short skirt, sheer nude pantyhose, open heel, strappy toe high heels. Holy crap her feet were gorgeous, high arches, round heels, curvy feet, maroon painted toes. It was like they were taunting with how perfect they were and how the pantyhose whispered as she passed. I know I heard them call to me. Damn camera, no battery. I struggled and got to come on but it didn't stay for very long. That my dear friend is the true definition of irony.

Well any way on the way home I was able to capture these final pics of my fiance. My camera is a Sony 7mp DSCW-80 and being a sales man with electronics I can not recommend Sony cameras at all. The take for ever to take a pic and are horrible for motion. Next year I am gonna try this new Canon we got at work. I have played with it and it does some good work. We'll just have to see. As for my girls, they had a lot of fun and each got a bag of candy that must weigh twenty pounds. Luckily I am able to ration it to them and keep there teeth from rotting out. I finished my night off with a few cheesy horror films. Why not sex? you ask. Well we did that before we went out.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

I hope you enjoyed my picture story. This was my first attempt at getting some true candid material. Sorry that the quality wasn't a little better. :D

locat

Post by locat »

Great story, thanks a lot. :ooook:

Pictures are very good. ;)

I love the series about the shoeless foot resting on the dashboard. This is so sexy, it is typically the kind of thing that could distract me from the road and lead me to crash my car. :lol:

Thank you for your feedback about Sony cameras. I am about to buy a new one because my current Canon Ixus is far too slow (^^), which makes it inappropriate for candid shooting.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Thanks for the story and the pics Cristo, I enjoyed your report! Do you have an old story with girls walking nylon footed during the Hallowen?
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
christo

Post by christo »

Tomi wrote:Thanks for the story and the pics Cristo, I enjoyed your report! Do you have an old story with girls walking nylon footed during the Hallowen?
I do but it would be picture-less. Give me a couple days and I'll post it. :byebye:
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

christo wrote:
Tomi wrote:Thanks for the story and the pics Cristo, I enjoyed your report! Do you have an old story with girls walking nylon footed during the Hallowen?
I do but it would be picture-less. Give me a couple days and I'll post it. :byebye:
I am looking forward to the story! It's not a problem that there are no pics for the action :lol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
christo

Post by christo »

Haven't forgotten about the story, just waiting for some free time to compile it. It might be Wednesday or Friday which are my next days off.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!