Little anecdote but great souvenir

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

locat

Little anecdote but great souvenir

Post by locat »

Hi,

What follows is more a little anecdote than an exciting story but maybe we can discuss some points in it...

A colleague and I were asked to go to a fair. I went to her home around 5am to pick her up. She let me in and I immediately noticed that she wore a skirt, which was quite unusual to her. This 24 year-old beauty was more used to wearing sportswear clothes. She was still barefeet.

She asked me which shoes she should wear? This question sounded unreal to me, I was very excited. I knew it was going to be a long day and that there would be a lot of walking. As a caring friend, I should have advised her to put on a good old pair of comfy flats. As a man, I was tempted to tell her to be as elegant and sexy as possible. Egoistically, when she showed me her pumps asking if they matched her outfit, I answered they would be perfect instead of warning her. While she was putting them on, she asked if I wanted a coffee. I refused because I was in a eager to leave before she changed her mind and her shoes.

As we reached the fair, what was bound to happen happened earlier than expected. The parking was so huge that when we entered the fair around 9am, she already regretted wearing high heels. I felt guilty and remorseful.

The day was like a marathon, we kept walking and the poor girl limped complaining about her sore feet. At noon, as we were having lunch, I made a first attempt to offer her to remove her shoes to relieve the pain but she retorted that she would be unable to put them back on.

I kept my camera on and aimed at her feet, the finger ready to pull the trigger. But despite the pain, never did she dip or just slightly heelpop. I felt a mixture of disappointment and excitment. At 8pm, we got back to my car. I was certain that she would take off her shoes and I suggested that she did so. But again, she kept them on! I was crazy. I had been cruel talking her into wearing these shoes and she was being even more cruel with me not showing me her feet.

When I stopped the car before her house, she offered me to come in to introduce me to her boyfriend. I accepted but more to eventually see her feet.

What happened then is surreal. We sat in the living room, she removed her painful shoes. The three of us were staring at her feet, holding our breath in perfect silence. I had my camera in my hand, shooting. I even got up to turn the light on to get better shots. What a crazy bastard! The boyfriend asked why I had a camera in my hand and I answered it was a phone. I don't know if I got busted but I think he was a bit suspicious.

:superlol:

If you want to react, maybe you can tell:
-if you would advise a girl to chose comfortable shoes or beautiful heels, thus having to chose between her comfort and your pleasure.
-if you have ever been in such a state of excitment that your foot fetish led you to do crazy things or take immense risks to make a photo, like I did.

;)