Sears

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

christo

Sears

Post by christo »

So I gave been waiting all day to come home and write this after I got off from work. I work in the electronics department at Sears in the mall and because I have a passion and fascination with electronics, I enjoy what I do. I have a female co-worker (who is a close friend as well) named Mary who never wears pantyhose. Now she is a very beautiful 24 yo woman who many co-workers and others have either crushed on or tried to go out with. I on the other hand have only pursued a friendship with her (I am in a relationship) and really thought little about it. She has an amazing butt (best I have ever seen, not fat, or too wide, but perfectly sculpted) which has made me lust for it (for the butt is second to feet for me). Like I said before she never wears pantyhose or socks when wearing dress shoes but today was different. Her feet are a size 5 and she has a set of star tattoos on the top of her right foot (tattoos are a turn off for me) and when I have seen her toes and soles they are very sexy.
Today was a different day because she came to work unexpectedly as was dress a little out of uniform (nice top, dress slacks and dress shoes-close toe). As I got close to her I noticed the tops of her feet were darker than usual and my heart began racing. Could it be? I thought, could a woman who never wears hose be wearing hose? It was pretty dark in the department at this time because the store haven't fully opened yet. So I dismissed it to the shadows and went on about my duties. Yet every time she come close to me I'd glance to her feet to assure myself but it just seemed to tanned to not be hose (she is pretty light skinned) and so I studied her tat for detail, or more so loss of detail. Still unsure I waited for all the lights to be turned on and got a little better look and decided no she was not, it was shadows. As I glanced to her arms and back to her feet I found myself second guessing my decision with a flutter in my chest. Had to be hose and if it was had to be the knee-his.
I caught up with her at the last television to be turned on and she explained to me why she had come into work so early. She explained how she was asked to come in early and dress up for a role playing event for the distract manager meeting (which was going on in the room next to our department). She was asked to change into a mini-skirt and boots for this meeting and so she decided to wear pantyhose for the event. My mind was blown and I felt like a kid with a crush, nevertheless began talking nervously. Quickly I tried to calm myself and take control of the situation before she caught on. She said she hadn't worn pantyhose in a long time and that they covered up her tattoo. I replied by saying I liked when women wore hose and thought it was cool and sexy. She then said she had a run in the hose near the toe but pulled up her pant leg to show me her hose, following it with a tug of the hose and pop to show she really was wearing hose. I told her that the tattoo looked fine, and the hose made her looked tanned (because they were sheer beige). I then went on to ask to see the run in her toes but before I could complete my request we were interrupted by customers.
Needless to say she is not a shoe player (part of me thinks she knows of my interest in feet) at-least not around me. So all day I had hoped for some action just so I could catch a glimpse of those soft satin soles or toes veiled in these sexy pantyhose. The day went on and I kept my eyes close on call with out trying to draw too much attention (something I have mastered over time). She went to the meeting and I thought maybe she'd switch shoes in the department and I'd get lucky with a glance but she didn't have to change after all. After the meeting it was time for to go home and I waited around speaking with her (and another coworker) when she explained how her stomach was itchy and thought it might be the pantyhose. Fortunately she did not remove them and I hope I was able to convince her that pantyhose were not evil. She didn't seem to detest them which was cool, she just wasn't into hiding her tat.
I could help but think how nice it would have to been to have seen her shoeless in the hose. Then if she removed them on how alluring they would have smelled (she has said many times how her feet smell - bad for some good for me). I used to think about burying my face in her butt for hours but now I'd have to split the hours up with her stockinged feet. Now I just being a perv but if you were there then maybe you'd be on my side.

On the other hand Sears has been a hot spot for women in pantyhose especially among employees. One of the older ladies who manages the cashiers always dresses classy and wears pantyhose all the time. Yesterday I caught her sitting at a terminal looking at numbers with her shoe dangling from her foot. So I went over to get a closer look and observe the action up close all while carrying on a conversation with her. She can been seen a lot on the sales floor shoeless in hose.
Another older lady (early 40's) who is a sales lady in washers wears white pantyhose a lot. I often carry on conversations with her and even told her (because she complained about being out of fashion) that pantyhose were sexy and very classy. She continues to wear.
A couple weeks back a young girl (probably early twenty's late teens) in the jewelry department was wearing a short white skirt and beige pantyhose. So I hung around pretending to look at watches in hopes of seeing some shoe play or her shoes being kicked off. Unfortunately there was little to no action but her ass looked amazing as she walked and her legs were to die for in the hose. I could only dream about how lovely her nyloned feet would have been especially being smothered in them.

Yet today had a few other cool points to it. While at the Dollar store I saw a young Russian girl wearing brown pantyhose under her jeans. Then when I entered the supermarket I passed a woman wearing black tights with a sexy little heel pop as she walked. All in all a pretty awesome day. :shock: :o :D

locat

Post by locat »

Great story, thanks a lot. :D
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

One of my favorite dippers of all time worked in the electronics department too. This was in the 90s though. I dont remeber the last time I seen a department store worker shoeplay. Now the dress attire has changed in Sears and every department they just dress casual now :imsad:
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Footsiefreak wrote:One of my favorite dippers of all time worked in the electronics department too. This was in the 90s though. I dont remeber the last time I seen a department store worker shoeplay. Now the dress attire has changed in Sears and every department they just dress casual now :imsad:
Yeah, man. Sears was the place to be for shoeplaying hotties in the early 90s. I remember in '92. I went to Sears with my granddad for something--I forget what. Anyway, as I made my way from the bedding department to appliances, I saw sexy cashier with a white dress, nude hose and white heels. I first just saw her standing at the register twirling one shoe around on the floor--nothing to write home about--but then I notice she had her other shoe off!!! :shockedstar: Usually, when I see something like this, I've already missed the show & the chick is just putting her shoes back on--not this time!!!! :outstanding: She just kept dipping & twirling the one pump & kept the other shoe off! OOOOOH WEE! If I wasn't 15 at the time, I sure as hell would have asked her out. Shit, after 25 years, I just got hard writing this right now. :superhorny:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

JackFrawst wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:One of my favorite dippers of all time worked in the electronics department too. This was in the 90s though. I dont remeber the last time I seen a department store worker shoeplay. Now the dress attire has changed in Sears and every department they just dress casual now :imsad:
Yeah, man. Sears was the place to be for shoeplaying hotties in the early 90s. I remember in '92. I went to Sears with my granddad for something--I forget what. Anyway, as I made my way from the bedding department to appliances, I saw sexy cashier with a white dress, nude hose and white heels. I first just saw her standing at the register twirling one shoe around on the floor--nothing to write home about--but then I notice she had her other shoe off!!! :shockedstar: Usually, when I see something like this, I've already missed the show & the chick is just putting her shoes back on--not this time!!!! :outstanding: She just kept dipping & twirling the one pump & kept the other shoe off! OOOOOH WEE! If I wasn't 15 at the time, I sure as hell would have asked her out. Shit, after 25 years, I just got hard writing this right now. :superhorny:
Another one was working at the video game counter. I would be there playing video games and watching her shoeplay and she was a very active shoeplayer too.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

During college in the 60s I worked summers at a downtown department store (before malls became the big deal). The store had a dress code of dark skirts and blouses and closed shoes and hose for women. Shoppers were mostly well dressed too. Besides seeing all the employees who rested their feet in the lunch room, I would love roaming the sales floors (I delivered stock to the sales floors) and spotting shoeplay by employees and shoppers. Even when doing my own shopping there I would ride the escalators looking for likely shoeplayers to follow.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Also wanted to mention another shoeplayer that worked in JC Penney. I intentionally befriended her so I could see her shoe play.