My ex g/f true pt1

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

My ex g/f true pt1

Post by wsrfr »

The EX-g/f

The other day I went to the library. I had just gotten off work and went there to read a mag. I pulled in and saw a familiar car. well at least it looked familiar. I thought it might be my ex-g/f's car but I didn't know
for sure. We had broken up about a year earlier. She said she had "found" her match". I said "ok..if he doesn't work out you know I will be looking for you. She smiled and said "ok". At that time she was about
35. This lady had a great figure. And great looking narrow feet. This lady rarely dangled.

So I parked it and walked in. I looked around and sure enough I saw her sitting at a table doing some work at a desk in the corner of the library...sort of secluded. I stopped by her desk and said "excuse me..may I sit here?". She looked up and saw it was me and said "HI!..of course you can sit down..silly". She was dressed in red. Red high heels, red skirt, white hose, and a white blouse showing just a bit of cleavage. I said "wow..you still look great". She smiled and said "thanks..you look great too". Whether she said that to be polite or meant it I didn't know or care.

So I sat down at a right angle to her and asked her what she was doing. She said it was for work. I said you can't leave work at work?" She said "its not a big deal..maybe just a half hour or so ever week". I said
well I hope they aren't overworking my girl". She smiled and said "ex-girl". I said "well that may change".

She smiled but didn't say anything. Well I pulled the chair back to catch any action under the desk. The floor was carpeted and her leg was crossed my way. I said "still got those great legs". She giggled and said "yep..and you still like them don't you?" I said "oh yeah". She was also dangling..although just slightly.

After that is seemed like she turned more my way to let me get a better view. Then she said "you can touch if you want". I smiled and said "ok". So I did rub them and they were warm. I did manage to let my hand slip slightly into her arch and then I rubbed. Very warm. But she was so involved with her work she either didn't notice or didn't mind.

I said "so are you seeing anyone?" She giggled and said "nope..not
yet". I said "well then I still have a chance?" She said "mmm..who knows...maybe if you play your cards right".

I smiled and said "well then I guess I better be careful how I play them". She laughed and people looked.

I continued to rub her leg up and down discreetly. A few people looked but didn't say or make any kind of gesture. I really wanted to push down more but I didn't dare. She did point her foot in the air and open up the gap between her shoe and her foot for just a minute and then she let back down. I did not get a chance to see inside her shoe.

Soon she pulled it back on and uncrossed her legs and crossed them at the ankle under the chair. I pushed my chair back to watch but she did nothing. But she didn't leave them there for long.

After awhile she crossed the other leg. I didn't want to look to obvious so I hesitated changing chairs to sit next to her. I figured I would get my chance and I wasn't sure she would do anything with that foot and shoe anyway. She didnt. She looked pretty busy so I said "I am going to look around...I'll be back in a little while". She smiled and said "ok".

I walked around for about 15 minutes and then came back. But I sort of snuck back. Since she was in a secluded spot she did not notice me. As I approached I noticed she had that same leg crossed again and this time her shoe was at a semi dangle..a little more than just a heel pop but not as much as a full dangle. Oh yeah..and she was looking at it. It was hard for me to see though since I was well in back of her. In fact she was looking at it a lot. Hmm..I wondered about that and it sort of got me excited.

She was paying so much attention to it that she seemed to notice little else although she did look up and around.

Then I appeared and said "hi". She smiled

Soon she was through so I asked her to dinner. She accepted and said "I have to drive my car back to my apt. Can you pick me up around 7?. I said "sure".

So we got into our cars and I drove home and waited and got dressed up a little. Then I drove to her place at about 7. She opened
the door and was dressed the same way. Those red pumps had a red interior and since she was wearing heels her arch was at its highest
point and easily visible. I said "wow..still got that great figure". She smiled and said "it takes work you know..I'm not 30 anymore". I said "you look terrific". She smiled and said "thanks". I also said "I like those shoes"., She said "oh yeah..they are sort of sexy..arent they?" I nodded. Yeah..maybe they were sexy enough to her that she got off on them.. I didn't know.

I walked in and she put her hand on my bicep and tried to squeeze. She smiled and said "still muscular aren't you?' I said "guess so".
she said "always had a thing for muscular guys". I said "well I guess I will have to visit the gym more often". She laughed and said
"dont' do it just for me". I said "why not..aren't you worth it?" She giggled and said "you always did know how to flatter a woman".

I said "wanna go?" She nodded. We headed out to a local restaurant. He took a comfy booth in a private area. I ordered some wine and we
had a very nice dinner. She got relaxed and I took the liberty of rubbing her lower leg. I positioned my leg and foot in the area of hers
and waited. Well it took awhile but eventually I felt an empty shoe hitting my foot. I put my arm around her neck which made her lean slightly.
When that happened, she leaned her foot the same way and now the shoe was leaning against my leg. She would move it around now and then but it was empty. We got a lttle frisky and started to rub my chest a little and I rubbed her torso up to the bottom of her breasts

I turned her head towards me and made a pass at her and she gave me a nice kiss. I said "nice..you always were a great kisser". She smiled and said "practice". I then rubbed her lower leg a little more and went all the way down to the top of her foot and moved my hand forward towards her toes. She bent her foot up and I felt the shoe slip back on.

We talked a lot and had some laughs but we were through with dinner and it was getting late. So I asked the waiter for the bill and I pulled out my charge card. She brought herself more upright w/o uncrossing her leg and I got just a glimpse of her danging shoe. Sexy. But I couldnt; see that much..it was dark down there.
Eventually she uncrossed it and slipped the shoe back on and we got up.

We went back to her place and hung out. But now it was pretty late.

It was sort of awkward because I think she wanted me to sleep over but was not sure. She said "well I really need to go to bed". I said "yeah..me too". But I wanted to find out so I said "want some company?" She said "I didn't think you were going to ask". I said "well actually I wasn't..I thought I would wait". She said "well that is sweet....".
I said :so what do we do?" She said "oh I don't know..I feel like I know you pretty well". I said "yeah..me too".

So I decided to initiate. I got in back of her and put my arm around her small waist. She put her hand on mine and leaned her head back and leaned it to one side. I started to work her neck and she responded by starting to breathe heavily. I unbuttoned the top 2 buttons on her blouse to reveal some nice cleavage and then rubbed the underside of her bust.
She groaned and smiled. That was a green light for me.

I reached under the front part of her skirt and slid my hand up her creamy warm thighs. I said "you have the smoothest warmest thighs..". She moaned and said "been in hose all day".
I got my hand all the way to the topin the middle and she let out a little cute scream and squirmed and then went up on her tiptoes and when that happened of course her shoes came loose. So there she was, standing on her tiptoes and squiming. She was huffing and puffing and moving around". I rubbed her gently and she ooohhed and ahhhed and nearly lost it. . I got a good look inside those shoes. Designer with a red and black fancy innersole with fancy gold writing. Barely worn. Yeah..I would get off on those shoes too.

Then I got in back of her again and unzipped her skirt and dropped it. Lacy panties. Again I ran my hand slowly and gently up the middle to the top but she knew it was coming so she did not scream but she did gasp and squirm.

Then I rubbed her crotch through her panties and she said "You are going to make me come". I said "good". I continued to unbutton her blouse to reveal more bra and got a nice look. I said "god..you have the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen". She giggled and said "its a push up bra hon". I rubbed them all over and she moaned loudly. I pulled the bra down just a bit and out pops the nipple. I worked the nipple with my tongue and she squirmed more and shook her head and said "no..I can't take it". So I stopped and pulled the bra back up.

I pulled the bra back up and laid her down on the bed and pulled her panties down and went to work giving her the best oral sex I could muster and soon she came. She looked drained. But she smiled. I said "well..how was it?" She smiled and said "you know how to get to me don't you?" I said "well I have had practice..we have done it before so I know what you lke". She nodded. I said "well am I playing my cards right?" She looked at me puzzled and I said "remember what you said?" she paused and said "oh yeah..now I remember".

we will have to tallk about it but you certainly satisfied me this time with a little surprise. I like that. I said "well that's good..what is sex without a little adventure? She giggled and said "you are full of surprises. I was late and she said "lets go to bed".

She was nearly undressed except for her hose, heels, and bra. She slipped her shoes off but left her hose and bra on and said "ok..climb in". I said "are you sure?" She nodded and said "you were my b/f for how many months so this is not a big deal". I said "ok". So I undressed except for my shorts and got in. She wanted to cuddle so of course I let her. Then she went to sleep.

About 2am I felt her rubbing my chest and then I felt her rubbing my tool. I got hard of course. I was groggy but said "you want to do it?' She nodded. So I turned her on her back and opened up her legs and said "oh shit..I don't have any condoms". She said "don't worry..I had my tubes tied a year ago". I said "oh..then that is good". She nodded. So I gave her some foreplay and then we did it and she came. She smiled and then went back to sleep.

About 7 am I felt her rubbing me all over and said "again?" She said "mmm...maybe.....yes..but I want to be on top". I said "that's fine with me". So she got on top and she started to go up and down and her boobs were bouncing, nearly coming out of her bra. I said "hon....and she said "yeah..I know my boobs are going to fall out soon". I nodded. She said "something I have to tell you...." I said "what". She said "oh god...its so embarrassing". I couldn't resist anymore and started to unubutton her bra. She said "NO". I gulped and said "ok ok". She said "oh god..I'msorry..I know its a natural thing for men to do..but...". I said "well what?" She said "they aren't real". I said "the're implants". She looked stunned and said "how did you know?" I said "well you said..." She said "yeah yeah yeah..I know what i said". I said :so they're implants..so what?" She said "well so they are phony". I said "they still look great on you". She said "but they don't feel natural". I said "why don't you let me be the judge of that". She said "NO...DONT' YOU DARE". I laughed and she said "its not funny". I said "ok ok.."
She smiled and kept pumping and finally came. Then she flopped in bed and covered herself up.

I pulled a banket over myself and gently put my hand under the blankets and on her breasts. She gasped and said "NO...don't touch them". I said "well shit..I mean I can't even touch your breasts after we make love?" She said "later". I said "ok"

Then she got up and said "going to take a shower". She had her back to me but all she was wearing was a bra.

She took a shower and washed her hair. She came out wearing a bathrobe and then looked in the closet. She was in there for awhile. I said "what are you doing in there...having lunch?" She said Looking for something to wear". I said "try red..you can even wear the same clothes you had on...I loved that outfit". She shook her head and said "no..I can't wear the same thing 2 days in a row". I got up and sort of took a peek. She did not notice. She was looking at a pair of sexy heels and rubbing her breasts and vagina. She was trying to get off by looking at her shoes! I snuck back into bed and decided to get dressed.. I thought "this is great..I have a g/f who gets off by looking at her shoes..the same as me".

She got a red outfit out. She was still wearing her bathrobe. She said "now would you mind leaving while I get dressed?". I said "you're joking right?" She said "no I'm not..".I said "well ok..dont take all day hon". She said "I don't." She got dressed and came out. Red skirt, natural hose, red med heel pumps, white blouse. Those red pumps and looked like the ones I bought her.

I said "well dear..where are we going today?" She said "have to go to the library to use the computer for about an hour....wanna come?" I said "of course". She laughed. I said "so did you like last night?" She grinned and said "it was fine". I smiled and said "good.."

So I got up and got dressed and we headed for the library. She sat down at a lone computer in the corner of the library and I sat down with her. She crossed her leg my way and didn't do anything for awhile. But then I saw her try to curl her toes and said "you should have worn more comfortable shoes". She said "oh these are fine..just a little tight around the toes"

So she sat there and worked the computer and I just watched. She did nothing with her foot. Then she began to rotate her foot around in a circle and curl her toes in side the shoe and that made me pay more attention. Soon she popped the heel off but just for a split second. I couldn;t see a thing. I noticed that now and then she would go up slightly on her floor foot but not enought for the pump to come loose. But she did lean that shoe back on its heel so I knew her toes were starting to hurt.

She didn't appear inclined to do anything else so I said "I am going to walk around..I'll be back in a few minutes" She looked up at me and said "fine...I'll be here". I said "I hope so". She grinned. I got back to her and i was stunned. She still had her leg crossed towards me but her pump was at a semi dangle and I could clearly see inside. Yep they were the ones I bought for her. Sort of a natural color inside but with a large gold brand name stamp that glistened in the light. And the shape of her foot was just perfect..so feminine and shapely. I nearly came.

I sat down beside her and said "feet hurt?" She nodded. But she was focused on the screen and wasn't paying too much attention to me. That was ok. I said "well when we get back I'll give you a foot massage". She nodded and said "fine":.

She then said "almost done". I smiled and said "no problem...take as much time as you need.

I pulled closer to her so I could see the screen. It was work related. She leaned her foot/dangling shoe against my leg and rubbed it. I took the liberty of slipping my hand onto her leg and going down to her foot. Then I slipped my hand under her foot and gave her arch a nice rub. She didn't say a thing. She was into the screen..So I just continued to rub and she continued to rub.

finally she finished and leaned back and yawned. I still had my hand in there and she made no comment and didn't try to pull it back on. She did look at it though for a few seconds. Then she put her hand on my thigh and said "well hon..what do you want to do?" I said "wanna go to the beach?" She said "overnight or just for the day?" I said "we can play it by ear?" She thought about it and said "you know..I am a little bit tired..from last night" She gave me a sly grin. I said "oh..what could that be from?" She grinned and said "hmmmyes..I wonder?" and as she said that she rubbed my leg with her foot.

I decided I wanted her to stay in that position for awhile so I just my hand on her neck and gave her a little massage. She closed her eyes and said "feels nice..I could almost go to sleep". I said "well go ahead..I won't say anything". She giggled and said "probably fall off the chair". I said "no you wouldn't..I am here". She said "so you would stay with me?" I said "of course" She said "well that is nice to know". She did close her eyes while I did her neck and she didn't move at all. I continued to gently rub the sole/arch of her foot. THEN he said "feesl nice". I said "good". I said "how was MY massage?" She said "fine..you are good at it". I said "that's good for a lady who always wears heels. She said "well you aren't complaining are u?" I said "no way". She grinned and said "good..I thought you might still be into hose and heels like a lot of guys. Little did she know.

finally she said "ok hon..lets get out of here". I said "oh...I sort of got used to feeling your foot under my leg". She said "well that is fine..I can stay for a little while longer". She looked down and so did I and her shoe was still at a slight dangle. She said "feels good..does it?" I said "yes it does". So she rubbed my leg more and then said "ok.and started to reach down with her hand. But I beat her to it and said "allow me". I pulled her shoe back on. She said "thanks". She got up and so did I.

She said "lets go home for awhile". I said "fine".

BÃ¥rd

Post by BÃ¥rd »

Good story, cant wait for part 2