A weekend getway and the results...

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

phatprick

A weekend getway and the results...

Post by phatprick »

A foot fetish is a strange thing. In some cases you're clueless to exactly how and why feet should hold that kind of significance and then even after crossing that bridge you have to hide this attraction from others who may not understand the attachment nor accept it as "normal".

That said - Mine has been something kept under wraps and wasn't an issue until the last four years when I met my current beau.

I was attracted to her for so many reasons, principal among which was the fact that she actually and genuinely liked me but lest I sound like a saint (which I am not by any means) there are other "qualities" that attract me on the physical side: she has ample hips and lovely breasts and to cap it all - feet that are small and well shaped. Her toes are well formed and shaped exquisitely and that just makes me boil over. She tends to favour red as her nail polish and the effect is devastating on my libido.

Anyway the fact still remains that it took quite some time to gently introduce her to the idea of my fetish. In this part of the world - nylon or stocking fetish is as rare as sighting a pink moon.

The weather tends to prevent it and even those that wear them only do it for the shock value and the "I'm sexy look" - I have no complaints but I wish sightings like that where more regular.

Anyway on one of her recent visits - I think it was about two months ago - I decide that we require a getaway for the weekend.

I escape from my office and make for her location - as she had to travel into town to be with me. I met up with her and we made off to the hotel.

I must at this point digress a little to say that she looks like a school teacher and can sometimes be shy (even after knowing her for four years) and I think that it is this quality that makes her all the more attractive to me. I seem to find myself trying to corrupt her and I daresay that I enjoy the opportunity every chance I get (which is regretfully not so often)

I book a room and we match off to the room - our bags in hand.
I opened the door and we made our entrance - it wasn't much by standards but it was to be my den for two days and I intended to enjoy every last second.

She was waring a blouse and a well fitted skirt that flattered her hips and derriere (bottom) to no end.

You may or may not understand but to an African like me: HIPS and well shaped BOTTOMS are the mother lode. We cherish and literally worship them as a definition of the female form.

We kissed and then snuggled and made out until the temperature of the room was unbearable.

Needless to say that my shirt was the first to get tossed and then her blouse.

I secured a scarf from her and proceeded to blindfold her. She was a bit edgy but I tried my best to allay her fears. A few kisses and then the tease began.

I would whisper words in her ear without warning and kiss her body - lips, nipples, ear lobes.

I would kiss behind her knees and her feet and her thighs and then start the ritual all over again. Needless to say she almost lost her balance several times until she could no longer stand. By which time - I had to take her to the bed.

The kisses continued and then I would gently ask her to try on some stockings that I brought - she was still not used to the idea but after a few heady kisses and encouraging words she would eventually comply.

One of the things that I always wondered about was the fact that a man who has basically told you his weak point leaves himself open to be taken advantage of and one would expect women to immediately seize on this fact /opportunity.

But some seem to find it easy to run in the opposite direction - find such fetishes gross or strange - I have even heard the word freak/freaky used in the same sentence.

It was a turn on to watch her put them on and then proceed to sit on a table above me while I reclined on a lower stool - her stocking encased feet barely inches away from my throbbing manhood.

I can't explain the feelings that went through me - heady excitement, fear, deep longing, need.

She used to wonder what I saw in that and how it excited me - Even I don't have the answers and yet it doesn't seem to matter nor does it lessen the impact of my desire or need.

She likes to watch me and she has confided to me that she likes the power it gives her - to have a man totally lose himself (as I have done several times)

I love the feel of her feet when they are pressed together in offering and how I cum powerfully across those covered toes or how she would tease my penis until pre-cum pooled out in copious amounts. The contrast of the white cum on black stockings.

Regardless to say that I repeated the experience several times during my two day stay as was humanly possible.

I plan to repeat the experience whenever she comes to town!

beauty is personally defined - however REAL and TRUE beauty resides within...