A quick foot wank from 2 cheap slags in an ally

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

lovealbatross

A quick foot wank from 2 cheap slags in an ally

Post by lovealbatross »

It was around 3am in the morning and I'd just left 'Reflections' night club relatively drunk after a pretty average night. I'd lost track of my mates who were all getting off with girls they'd pulled on the dance floor and I was ready to jump into a taxi and get some kip.

Reflections was no classy joint by any means. Full to the brim with loose tarts in short skirts and the blokes who were happy with pretty much any of them.

It was a fairly quiet night and there wasn't the usual throng of folks hanging around outside the club so I didn't expect there wold be much of a que at the taxi rank.

Running alongside the club was a long dark allyway that lead around the back of the club and out into the main town high street. This was the shortest route to the taxi rank. Usually I wouldn't have risked this ally alone but there didn't seem to be any danger on such a quiet night.

I pulled my coat collars up and headed up the ally at a brisk pace. About halfway along I though I heard some giggling coming from behind some large bottle bins that sat somewhere near a club back door. Then it all happened quite quickly.

"He'll do" one of them whispered, laughing to her mate as she reached out, grabbed my arm and yanked me into the space between the two bins. I was then pushed up against one of the bins, facing two girls. It was pretty dark but the first thing i noticed was the smell of cheap alcho-pops on their breath as they pushed themselves up against me, both sets of eyes were glazed over and they were clearly completely pissed.

They were both quite tall, late teens, early twenties and couldn't get any chavvier; too much make-up, Scraggly blonde hair, low cut tops, short denim skirts and tatoos appearing from various bits of pale skin. I looked down and one was wearing black ugg boots over her tan stockinged legs while the other could barely stand upright, bare legged in her strappy white heels.

"yeah, you'll do you wanker" said the other one "Do you want to go first Shaz?".

I barely had time to think before one of them (Shaz?) grabbed both my arms and slipped in behind me.

"No Hon, I'll hold him, you have first go - Bet you can't do it though" Said Shaz as she pulled me down with her until I was on the ground almost sat on her lap. She had my arms pulled tight behind me and she wrapped her legs around the front of my waist, digging her heels into my hips.

"What the fuck..." I started to say.

"Sorry luv" Said the other one. "You're going to settle and arguament for us"

"Shaz bet me that I couldn't make a man cum using just my feet, you know, just wanking him off with my feet?

"I said yeah I could, silly bitch, easy as fuck I could do that."

"Yeah, and I said no way she could do it, so she bet me a fiver she could" Piped up shaz right into my right ear.

"I thought it sounded pretty kinky but there's no way my boyfriend would let me do it so it looks like you're gonna get foot wanked sweetheart!"

"Hurry up you slag" Said Shaz "I wanna have a go on him too after. Bet I can make him cum with my feet. My feet are way sluttier than yours" They laughed a dirty laugh.

The one in front of me sat down and slipped off her ugg boots. They'd obviously both been in the club, dancing all night and her tan stockinged feet looked damp with sweat. She knelt forwards and undid my belt and jeans, pulling my cock out with so little thought for my comfort.

"Ooh" She said and they both giggled.

"Right, you little tosser, I need you to cum quick alright? It's cold and I need to go home and fuck my boyfriend."

She grabbed my cock in her hand and held it up while she grabbed the shaft with her toes.

"Oy, no hands!" Said Shaz.

"Fuck off - I'm just getting him ready"

She gave my dick a little squeeze between her toes and wriggled her toes all over my shaft. I could see the chipped black nail polish just under the nylon and I cuoldn't help but get hard as she started to rub her toes up and down my dick, wriggling and squeezing as she went.

I was a bit pissed and the idea of being used by a couple of cheap slags at 3 in the moring was starting to get me hard.

Now she was really starting to pump my dick with her toes. I could feel the combination of rough nylon and the squeeze of her toes as they rubbed my cock harder and harder. It was looking like she might actually win her fiver.

"Go Karen!" Said Shaz "Go on, fuck him with your feet you little slag, wank him hard with your dirty slutty little toes"

I wondered whether Shaz had a bit of a foot fetish? Maybe she'd set this up to satisfy some craving she had.

Karen leaned forward and looked at me, scowling. "Come on you little fucker, are you going to spunk on my feet or what?"

I was actually about to when Shaz suddenly let go of me, came around the front, grabbed her mates feet and lifted them up off my cock.

"OK bitch, you've had you turn - you hold him and I'll show you how it's done."

Karen looked a bit pissed off but did as she was told.

"Pussy" she whispered in my ear as she came behind me and grabbed my arms. She wrapped her legs around me and again grabbed my dick between her toes, giving it a final tug while her friend unstrapped her shoes.

"Oy!" Said Shaz "Don't finish him off, it's my turn now"

Shaz placed her feet right near my dick and flexed her toes. She leaned forwards and spat on my dick. Then she spat on her hands and rubbed the lubricant all over her feet.

"You done this before you whore?" Said Karen, inbetween biting and nibbling my ears.

"Once or twice" Said Shaz.

"Right hon, I'm not as gentle as my friend so if you know what's good for you, you'll fucking well spunk all over my slutty feet as soon as you can"

She grabbed my cock between her toes and expertly wanked me off like her toes were fingers. She squeezed, wriggled and tugged her flexing toes up and town my shaft harder and harder. It only took about 30 seconds and I could feel the cum rising.

"You're going to spunk aren't you? Come on, spunk on my feet, cover my toes with your cum, come on you little fucker"

Karen started whispering in my ear "Go on, spunk on her feet, shoot it all over her toes and mine. I want some on my toes too"

Karen grabbed the base of my cock with her feet and yanked it up and down while Shaz was wriggling and squeezing and pulling the top of my shaft and the head. That was it, I shot a huge wad of cum all over Shaz's toes. It squelched between every toe and dribbled down the shaft to cover Karen's stockinged toes too.

No sooner than I'd done that than they both stood up, put there shoes on and stumbled of together, laughing. Not even a goodbye. Not sure I wanted one.

Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Thats gotta be one of the hottest if not the hottest story I've ever read. Your so lucky. I hope something like that happens to me one day. Thanks for sharing that with us.
nylonfra

Post by nylonfra »

Awesome story!!
gdogak

Post by gdogak »

is this a true story or a fantasy?
Vin

Post by Vin »

This would be the best rape possible, if that was true!