Have you ever been caught staring at teacher's feet?

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

hawk7187

Have you ever been caught staring at teacher's feet?

Post by hawk7187 »

When I used to go to Shanghai Community International School, I had a drama teacher who really had pretty feet. She used to wear stockings at the beginning of 2nd semester, but the day we were performing at the library, she began not to wear socks. We had classes every other day, she actually started wearing no socks the day before. She wore greenish flat shoes with flower-shaped frills and she had moles on the top of both of her feet. After the performance at the lower school library, we returned to our classroom and as students were hanging out, she was sitting on the makeup table for performances and her shoes were dangling. Her shoes fell off of her feet and I could see her toenails were painted black. She always had her toenails painted, and the color was black most of the time. She also even wore open-toed shoes throughout the semester. She once wore a white dress with black open toed slippers and once again with black open toed heels. When it was a house day in our school, during drama class, she was dangling her shoes sitting on her desk, and after her shoes fell off, she was wiggling her toes with her toenails painted black. She was actually shoeplaying at that time. She would also wear black open toed slippers with pink knit sweaters(?) and long black slacks. When she was walking around to give students a random situation to act, when she walked up to me, I had a nice view of her feet! The last day of the semester, that teacher was wearing black open toed slippers with a formal black jacket and long black slacks. She was saying to the class, "Is it the last time we meet?" She pulled up her black slacks with a black belt on lifting up her bare feet with her toes exposed which looked so sexy to me. At the end of the class, she was organizing scissors in the classroom and I wanted to help her because I thought it would be dangerous if the scissors fell on to her unguarded toes. I wanted to, but I regret I did not. Actually, I stayed after class many times during the semester and I wanted to talk about her feet, but I failed many times. Next school year, she would even wear no socks and flat shoes even if it was very cold. She put up a musical every end of the school year when she was in Shanghai Community International School, and it was Seussical, Jr. that year. The first day I joined the crew, she was directing the students and walking around with no shoes or socks on. She had her toenails painted dark red at that time. She said she had blisters on her feet. As I know of, she used to live in London before coming to Shanghai. She had two daughters, and as I believe, she must have been born in London. While working for the musical, another drama teacher who was new to the school that year, wore t-strap sandals or thong flats or whatever you call them, which actually exposes not just toes, but the actual whole feet, everybody who was the part of the crew looked at her shoes like as if they've never seen those kind of shoes before. They were going like, "What are those shoes? Cool shoes!"

BlackFoot

Re: Have you ever been caught staring at teacher's feet?

Post by BlackFoot »

ive been caught starring and caught hiding under desk touching my teacher's nylon feet.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Never been caught but I do recall a substitute teacher I had in 8th grade. Forgot her name but she was young, about 24 at the time and extremely good looking. She was professional and actually followed curriculum. She must of been 5'6, fair skin, brown hair with blonde highlights in a bun, white silky shirt, black pencil skirt, light black nylons, and patent black pumps. I couldn't believe teachers looked like this.

As we were doing class work she was sitting at her desk which exposed her gorgeous legs. I peered down to the floor only to see her right foot out of her shoe and gently running her left ankle. I couldn't help but stare but she didn't even notice me. You could tell those shoes hurt her feet and she was always playing with them. Good times
da_terminator

Post by da_terminator »

I'm pretty sure I posted this on another thread but yes, I definitely got caught staring at a teacher's feet once. My 6th grade home room teacher in the early 90's, who was a dark blonde in her mid 30's, always dressed in a skirt and pantyhose. One day the class was reading/discussing a novel and my teacher was positioned in front of her desk. My desk was immediately in front of hers and ran at a vertical angle. Suddenly she dipped one foot of her heel and then rested it on top of the heel, exposing her sheer hosed toes. I remember they were unpainted but she still had nice feet. She did this for a good 30 seconds and when she went to slip her foot back into her heel I looked up and she was already looking at me. She then proceeded to widen her eyes at me, in what appeared to me to be more suggestive rather than upset or offended, and then continued to carry on the discussion with the class. I still think about that reaction to this day.
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

I wasn’t so much “caught” exactly, because my teacher having her shoes off was an all day, every day thing. In the fifth grade, I was taught by Miss Laura Breckinridge. She got married when I was in middle school and I have no way of knowing her name now. When I was ten, Miss B seemed SUPER hot, and recently seeing my old class picture confirmed that she was as pretty as a teacher could be expected to be in 1985. Light, natural blond hair down to mid back, blue eyes I remember as piercing, and a body that seemed like an unattainable ideal to the girls in our class and a wonder of nature to me and the boys. She never dressed “sexy”, but always professionally classy, which of course was screamingly sexy. I’d say Miss B was in a skirt or dress 80% of the time, and a blouse/dress pants the other 20%. I’d love to say she was a dangler or a dipper, but that would imply she sometimes had her shoes ON. On the first day of 5th, she took her low heeled pumps off by 9am, and that set the tone for the year. I don’t remember a single day when I didn’t see Miss B’s stocking feet for at least half the day. Most of the time, sheer nude, occasionally black or red or lavender. Sometimes, thin opaque socks with pants. She was so popular and stylish, her dressing up for work rubbed off on the girls in my class. The girls in Miss B’s class were almost entirely in church clothes with slip ons or boots with their tights or thin socks. And yes, of course, the girls sat at their desks with shoes off more often than didn’t. Anyway, 5th grade was pretty damn great.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Not teachers I mean when I was in school foot fetish was not relevant in the 80s.

Of course I been busted in the mid 90s moving forward by mostly store clerks who always called security. When you get busted you just leave
joebloggs51

Post by joebloggs51 »

There was one of my teachers who always wore nylon socks or tights and heels everyday. She always dipped her nylon foot in and out of her heel (the left one most predominantly). She did it probably on average once every 2-3 mins while she was standing. She always had her toenails painted red as it was quite visible when she wore nude nylons. I just stared at her feet every time she stood up at the board. I think she probably was aware I was looking at her feet but she never said or done anything about it. Her dipping was just such a habit for her and an absolute treat for me!
Vin

Post by Vin »

Not really caught, but I remember that civics teacher who would wear dress pants or skirts, pantyhose and heels. She wasn't too pretty, but her style made up for that in my head. Funnily enough she was the only teacher that could make me sit in front of the class. She wouldn't really drop her shoes too often, so I thought I'd sit opposite to her to be able to reach her feet under the desk.
And I did! Several times she would accidentally kick me on the shoe, on my ankle or on my calf, which felt very arousing.
I was covered though as it was a wooden desk, so no one could really see from the sides, and the part of the desk facing my table would also have a wooden cover up until around 40 cm from the ground, which was enough for me to slip my legs in.
She moved her feet with high intensity, but unfortunately didn't dangle or drop a shoe. Anyway, sometimes when she realized she wasn't kicking the desk, she wouldn't back out, but instead kept kicking my legs! And at times she would also stomp on my toes with her heels. She did it gently, so I'm guessing in some way it was playful, even if she wouldn't admit it to herself. I was just a teenager back then, so I definitely wouldn't be of any interest to her. But still, I enjoyed our little "secret".
funkhundd

Post by funkhundd »

I don't think I ever was caught but I guess some teachers might have had a suspicion.

One story I need too tell happened somewhere around '86 or '87, I guess. I was in a drama group and we were rehearsing a play of "The emperor's new clothes" (we rehearsed for years and had never brought the play to the stage when I left the school in '88). The teacher was a mature woman who was prone to dipping and dangling. She wasn't really sexy, but attractive enough to turn me on when she slipped out of her shoes. (Funnily, her name translated to "Bossmann".) Back to that rehearsal: I had the role of one of the tailors and in one scene I had to hold up a pair of slippers. We didn't have any props so I just pretended to hold some shoes. One day (and we had rehearsed this scene many, many times) my teacher said: "How are you holding those shoes? That's not the way to do it!" and she slipped off her pumps and brought them to me to hold them. My heart was racing, I simply couldn't believe it. It's just one of a lot of great foot related memories I have from school. Man, I miss those days.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Never got called out for it, but I got a "look" from two of them. In 7th grade I had Mrs. Jackson. 90% of the time she wore pants, probably knee highs and flats or a low heel. Sometimes though a skirt. I had her for English/Social Studies, so about 2.5 hours of the day. She was a prolific dipper. You could expect as soon as class started and she went to stand in front of class at her littl podium, she would start at it. I had a whole school year's worth of getting to see her fast dipping, slow dipping, rocking her foot with those toes painted red back in the heel cup, over and over. I got good grades, so I didn't take a lot of notes, mostly watched her shoeplaying. I did happen to look up once after she had been dipping and she was looking at me with that kind of "oh" look with the inperceptible curl of the lip. Because I wasn't very subtle about my watching. When there's that much, you get sloppy. LOL But she enver said anything and kept right on dipping. She was really good at shoeplay while seated too.

Then there was Mrs. Miller in 9th grade. I had her for English. A shoeplay queen. Always a dress, always hose, nude or white, always a low heel, sometimes a flat. Dangled constantly. Dipped, made noise sliding her shoe around all the time. She had long narrow feet. Could sit on the desk and let that shoe hang off the edge of a toe for an hour without dropping it. I knew later that she knew I looked, because turned out at a later tech job i had, I made a house call to fix her PC (I was in my 20s then), and she had just gotten home from a day at school (so still in her dress and hose and heels) and while I was down on the floor under the desk, she started dipping and shoeplaying. When I climbed back out after watching, she was giving me that look, because she pretty much saw me stop working to look back and watch her dip. She knew. I knew. And it was cool.
Petr92

Post by Petr92 »

It happened to me in elementary school. I had a very hot teacher. She was already a mature woman around 45 years old. I remember she started teaching us from eighth grade and she shocked me on the very first day she taught us. I was sitting in the first pew in front of her desk. When she sat down, I noticed something unusual that I had never seen before. She was wearing sandal pumps and very shiny transparent socks on her feet that didn't even look like nylons. I had no idea what the material was, but I couldn't take my eyes off the shiny socks. They looked like a soft clinging film, under which bright red painted nails were visible. When her pants rolled up because she put her leg over her leg, I noticed that the socks ended above the ankle and were finished with a white rounded rubber band. I couldn't take my eyes off their feet for the entire class. But one day I figured out what kind of socks she was wearing. I was dealing with her in her office and she was wearing the socks again, only this time she was wearing closed black leather pumps. After we talked for a while, she told me that she had to go away, but that she would be right back. I wanted to find out what my new teacher wore for socks, so I looked around her desk. After a while I found something that took my breath away. I found two unopened packages of condoms. My heart started pounding. I realized that the teacher wears condoms on her feet like socks. But I didn't understand why she wears men's protection on her feet. At this young, curious age, I searched the internet to see if I could find anything about this. I didn't really read anything interesting, but then I managed to find something about latex foot fetish. I read up on it and found out that my teacher must have had this fetish. Let's go back to school. She wore condoms on her feet almost every day, except in winter and summer. I don't remember her ever wearing nylons, but what I do remember quite clearly was that condoms on her feet were sexier than nylons. Unfortunately, when I left elementary school, I never saw such a woman anywhere who wore condoms as socks.