Welcome to our new forum!
If you are having any sort of problems, click here to see solutions to common problems.
You can also send us a message by clicking on "contact us" on bottom of page

Court Heaven

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

footstrangle

Re: Court Heaven

Post by footstrangle » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:21 am

Leopard wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:57 pm
C'mon youre killing us!!! You must do a video!!!!! A trick to film? lower your screen brightness and start filming with your cover closed and pretend youre looking around or reading or anything else. :)
footstrangle wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:11 pm
The prosecutor with the beige high heel pumps was wearing today some black D’Orsay flats. She was bare, no nylons this time since these last 3 days have been warm. Again, on the bench, in front of the Judge dipping her feet out of her flats over and over
I may be able to do it in the Family Violence Court, in the prosecutor’s conference room, but there in plain court in session. No way. Too risky

Leopard

Post by Leopard » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:41 am

Whenever it's safe!!! :)
footstrangle wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:21 am
Leopard wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:57 pm
C'mon youre killing us!!! You must do a video!!!!! A trick to film? lower your screen brightness and start filming with your cover closed and pretend youre looking around or reading or anything else. :)
footstrangle wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:11 pm
The prosecutor with the beige high heel pumps was wearing today some black D’Orsay flats. She was bare, no nylons this time since these last 3 days have been warm. Again, on the bench, in front of the Judge dipping her feet out of her flats over and over
I may be able to do it in the Family Violence Court, in the prosecutor’s conference room, but there in plain court in session. No way. Too risky

footstrangle

Post by footstrangle » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:26 pm

Today sucked!!! It was cold so there were a lot of them in pantyhose and pumps, but I didn’t catch any action. Even in the famous family violence court, none of the family violence female prosecutors were there. I don’t know if with the cold, they want to keep their feet warm. Don’t know.