Bad times...

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllady

Bad times...

Post by nyllady »

... why is it SO hard these days to find a job? I'm home since 2 months now... answering every single job listing i found that involve working in an office...and still nothing.
The thing i hate most is to see my husband working so much while i stay home answering these listings... not to mention money that well... if only one of us work...you can imagine...

That's it...just wanted to share my feelings :(

Buy my videos on Clips4Sale
Order a custom video from my personal site
Seasick

Post by Seasick »

Yes I know the feeling too Nyllady...I've been laid off from work myself. I've been doing as you have...putting in for almost any job, but these days you have to be quick. Two days and the job is "taken".

I will admit, I did not realize just how bad it was on theother side of the pond. They did a show on the news here about Europe and how bad the economy is.Now its bad here too, but my word it does not look nearly as bad as over there.

Anyway my heart goes out to you. I wish you the best.
No lady is naked if she still has her shoes on!
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Bad times never last.

I repeat, bad times never last.

Everyone, please, do not be discouraged, nor weary of the search for a new or even an old career.

Use this time to hone and polish your skills, learn new ones or go back to college. Physical training and sleep should not be neglected either.

Stay busy, keep preparing to use your skills and talents so that when your chance comes, you will be ready.

Above all, stay optimistic and expect good things.

No doom and gloom!!!!

Cheers,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nyllady

Post by nyllady »

i AM optimistic Dead Parrot... but the mortgage is there to remember me that i need money... that's all...
Buy my videos on Clips4Sale
Order a custom video from my personal site
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Dead Parrot wrote:Bad times never last.

I repeat, bad times never last.

Everyone, please, do not be discouraged, nor weary of the search for a new or even an old career.

Use this time to hone and polish your skills, learn new ones or go back to college. Physical training and sleep should not be neglected either.

Stay busy, keep preparing to use your skills and talents so that when your chance comes, you will be ready.

Above all, stay optimistic and expect good things.

No doom and gloom!!!!

Cheers,

DP
Boy, I REALLY thank GOD for you, Brother DP! That was the biggest shot in the arm that I truly needed. Your heartfelt advice is short, simple, and to the point. Now I have a renewed determination and a more focused direction.

Nyllady, take DP's advice under great consideration, and apply it. And don't worry... "trouble's DON'T last always".

A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities; an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.
Reginald B. Mansell
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

I hope everything will be fine for you nyllady.

Greetings! :)
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

In my country there is an unemployment problem since i've known myself. It's our routine to look for a job, try everything to find one. After a while, we give up being sad or angry about this. As a result life goes on one way or another. For me, i think there is always worse things. I could be living(or try to live) in Afganistan or Iraq. For you, you can think that you could born in Turkey and always have those kind of problems :) Sorry if i make things worse but life is like this, and there is nothing to do about it. Only way is to be optimistic and try harder. I hope everything will be fine for you.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

nyllady wrote:i AM optimistic Dead Parrot... but the mortgage is there to remember me that i need money... that's all...
I understand. I did not mean to offend you.

DP