Why men have to be so mean?

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllady

Why men have to be so mean?

Post by nyllady »

I feel so bad today... i write this post not expecting answers, but just to put this down in words...

Someone asked for a custom video (pedal pumping) a while ago... we agreed on a price... as usual i told him to don't pay before the video would have been ready, because i don't like people paying for something that doesn't exists yet.
Me and my husband worked a whole sunday afternoon on that video... outside in a really cold and wet day... and then? He claims he wants to see the video first and, when we send him a small part of the video, explaining that the agreement was different... he says "This was a big mistake and your acting needs to stay at home in not on the internet."

Why? Why does he have to be so mean? I've worked so hard on this...and now... i wander if i will ever do a custom video again... or even a video... i feel so used... so... :imsad: :imsad:

Buy my videos on Clips4Sale
Order a custom video from my personal site
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Pay that bastard no mind, Nyllady. He ought to be thankful that a real woman, such as yourself, took the time to make a custom video for his ungrateful ass. Shows what kind of sex life he has! Besides, his loss is probably our gain... mine too for that matter.

Let me assure you that all men are NOT the same, so ignore his inane, demeaning comments. Just keep on doing what you're doing, okay? Much love to ya!
nyllady

Post by nyllady »

Thanks for your kind word Babylove...but, seriously, his acting just make me feel totally used...and make me loose the faith i have in people. Always did what i do because i trust people and that's exactly why i've never asked for money before shooting a video... but now... especially now that i'm without a job and in a really not easy situation...he takes all my trust away... :(
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

nyllady wrote:Thanks for your kind word Babylove...but, seriously, his acting just make me feel totally used...and make me loose the faith i have in people. Always did what i do because i trust people and that's exactly why i've never asked for money before shooting a video... but now... especially now that i'm without a job and in a really not easy situation...he takes all my trust away... :(
Nyllady, I understand what you mean. I'm in that same predicament myself, as far as not having a job and being manipulated goes. I know what it's like to be used, to be put down and let down so many times. But don't lose faith in people. For as long as you have a few good people in your life, they will outweigh the many bad ones... and that's the truth.

This is one of my favorites quotes that I'd like to share with you...

"Be not afraid of the enemies who attack you. Be afraid of the friends who flatter you."
:superlol: :superlol:
Guy from NY

Post by Guy from NY »

The guy is a creep, plain and simple. There are creeps in both sexes, so I hope you know all men are not really mean! ;)

From now on take the money 1st, then shoot video, period. It's OK to get paid for something that doesn't exist yet, as you know you are trustworthy, and now you know some buyers of such things aren't.

I'm sorry you got taken by this guy, you are a good girl and all, but let it be a positive learning experience. See it as it only cost you a few hours to rid yourself of this jerk forever, see?!

xmaslove

Also, feel free to blackball the guy on any boards he may post on. Vengeance is yours, sayeth the Guy from NY!
Wine, legs and song.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Guy from NY wrote:The guy is a creep, plain and simple. There are creeps in both sexes, so I hope you know all men are not really mean! ;)

From now on take the money 1st, then shoot video, period. It's OK to get paid for something that doesn't exist yet, as you know you are trustworthy, and now you know some buyers of such things aren't.

I'm sorry you got taken by this guy, you are a good girl and all, but let it be a positive learning experience. See it as it only cost you a few hours to rid yourself of this jerk forever, see?!

xmaslove

Also, feel free to blackball the guy on any boards he may post on. Vengeance is yours, sayeth the Guy from NY!
Say that, Guy from NY... SAY THAT!!!
nyllady

Post by nyllady »

Thx guys... i wouldn't go as far as blackmailing or saying any nasty things about him... but yes...he would deserve that...
Guy from NY

Post by Guy from NY »

Too late kiddo, I already have a few friends looking into it. I'm sure they won't get carried away. 8)
Wine, legs and song.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Guy from NY wrote:Too late kiddo, I already have a few friends looking into it. I'm sure they won't get carried away. 8)
OOOOH WEEEE!!!!! That sucker is gonna be sorry now!
Guy from NY

Post by Guy from NY »

Babylove wrote: OOOOH WEEEE!!!!! That sucker is gonna be sorry now!
Lol. He messed with the wrong girl,... not to mention the admins wife!

So Nylady, I hope all we have said and done restores some of your faith in humanity. There are good caring souls here to raise your spirits, and drop your enemies off a bridge... Fughedaboudit.
Wine, legs and song.
mabus

Post by mabus »

Look, ignore the assholes.....as my supervisor who is a kind, religious woman always tells me when any of us get crap from people "Don't let them steal your joy!
You are a child of God and he has given you that joy, and don't let some lost soul go take that away from you!"

Or on the secular front, he can go fuck himself, I'm sure everyone here will be more appreciative of you.

PS: and EVERY forum has these kinds of guys, so if you would go anywhere else, they got those types there also...
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

nyllady all i have to say is for you to stay calm because everything will be fine!

You'll see!

See ya! Stay good!
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

On behalf of the male species, I apologize for that F--khead! This piece of crap is not even worth your time! It is his loss, not yours! Stay Happy, and Beautiful! You are still our Angel in Nylon! ;)
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

bigfoot wrote:On behalf of the male species, I apologize for that F--khead! This piece of crap is not even worth your time! It is his loss, not yours! Stay Happy, and Beautiful! You are still our Angel in Nylon! ;)
Nuff' said!
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Dear Nyllady,

I am very sorry to hear how upset you have become over the actions of one very poor specimen of a man.

Please understand that all of us are different, and the individual man you encountered has a very empty life and soul. He is most certainly not representative of the majority of men.

Look to the example of your own husband as a good man. He would do anything to protect and support you. Also know that there are many other men, both here and in real life, who would not hesitate to help you.

Although the internet has done many wonderful things, it does have its darker sides. It has allowed a faceless minority of men to hide behind a screen and sow chaos. They do this for their own amusement, as I said, because their souls are empty. If you react strongly to their provocation, they will continue to pester you.

Please don't let this happen. Don't use another moment of your time or another ounce of your personal power thinking about or hurting because of this individual. When you do that, he is controlling you. Remember, you are in command of your life, thoughts and feelings, not him.

If you feel any emotion at all for this man, I would suggest pity. Here is a man utterly lacking in discipline, purpose and any sense of harmony. Actions such as his are hardly worthy of a young delinquent. He is a man only in terms of his anatomy.

And if you must take action because of what you feel, I would suggest saying a prayer for him. He will need it, as those who spread discord will have it reflected back at them.

You are a much better human than he is Nyllady. Many people love you, have faith in you and your abilities, and will support you in your quest to improve yourself and to help those you love. Take comfort from that fact and use your power like the sun, sharing your beautiful light and soothing warmth with the world.

<bows>

Enjoy your life!

Dead Parrot
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Dead Parrot wrote:Dear Nyllady,

I am very sorry to hear how upset you have become over the actions of one very poor specimen of a man.

Please understand that all of us are different, and the individual man you encountered has a very empty life and soul. He is most certainly not representative of the majority of men.

Look to the example of your own husband as a good man. He would do anything to protect and support you. Also know that there are many other men, both here and in real life, who would not hesitate to help you.

Although the internet has done many wonderful things, it does have its darker sides. It has allowed a faceless minority of men to hide behind a screen and sow chaos. They do this for their own amusement, as I said, because their souls are empty. If you react strongly to their provocation, they will continue to pester you.

Please don't let this happen. Don't use another moment of your time or another ounce of your personal power thinking about or hurting because of this individual. When you do that, he is controlling you. Remember, you are in command of your life, thoughts and feelings, not him.

If you feel any emotion at all for this man, I would suggest pity. Here is a man utterly lacking in discipline, purpose and any sense of harmony. Actions such as his are hardly worthy of a young delinquent. He is a man only in terms of his anatomy.

And if you must take action because of what you feel, I would suggest saying a prayer for him. He will need it, as those who spread discord will have it reflected back at them.

You are a much better human than he is Nyllady. Many people love you, have faith in you and your abilities, and will support you in your quest to improve yourself and to help those you love. Take comfort from that fact and use your power like the sun, sharing your beautiful light and soothing warmth with the world.

<bows>

Enjoy your life!

Dead Parrot
Well said, DP... well said. I strongly concur with everything you've mentioned. It's no wonder that I have mad respect and admiration for you. And Nyllady, just think about what DP said, and you'll be fine. Trust me.
nyllady

Post by nyllady »

Well what can i say other than... i will ignore that one and keep all your messages in mind each time i feel like this one made me feel :)
Seasick

Post by Seasick »

Dear Mrs Nyllady,

First off, let me say that I am truly sorry you feel used and were thus subjected to ridicule by a very rude and ignorant man. You certainly deserve better and if I may, I would like to offer some advice regarding your ethics towards what amounts to sales of the performing arts.

In years past, people like you and I were raised with ethics and disliked taking money prior to sales. Now however I have come to realize that while I have not changed, society has. I found out the hard way that nowadays people who have no fiscal interest in something, have no connection to it. I no longer feel guilty about taking a deposit for something, whether it be the sale of a sheep, or a hundred cords of wood. Sometimes, even if I plan on giving something away, I will put a price on it. If they are truly interested, they will not be turned away,then later I just say,"oh just take it."

As for the acting quality...this is truly where the man shows his ignorance. I cannot speak for everyone, but I personally like videos that are shot from the hip so to speak. I don't want or desire a scene that took a week to make with 500 re-do's to get it "perfect". Nor do I want a video that has a woman so grossly malnourished that she is sickly thin, or to watch a scene that has a budget that could feed a small African village for a week. No Mrs Nyylady, I enjoy real women, who have an incredible amount of courage to approach the internet and be willing to present themselves and simply say, "I'm Mrs Nyllady...enjoy."

And I have seen your video clips and I have enjoyed them. And from those clips, I have got the utmost respect...for you and your husband. You two are graciously benevolent with your performing arts, and if this idiot tried to swindle you, then it angers me probably more then it angers you.

I cannot give you much advice in relation to be unemployed as I am in the same boat. It's been a hard winter for me, yet as I returned to my roots, working intermittently on the family dairy farm, I must say, as dirty and smelly as it is, its good to be in the company of family. I sincerely hope that you can turn to Mr Nyllover and be comforted, after all that is what marriage is all about.

I wish you the best of luck,and encourage you to keep doing what you do. Don't let some swindler who wanted something for free, change you.
No lady is naked if she still has her shoes on!