I might be over a woman’s foot in my crotch under the table smh lol

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

BusyB32

I might be over a woman’s foot in my crotch under the table smh lol

Post by BusyB32 »

What’s up everyone..I’ll be in here a few more times to post some different topics..I’m not new here but my account was deactivated due to non activity..I had some classic debates with mr mike a while back lol..but anyway..several months ago..me and a friend of mine were at a Waffle House on a Sunday early afternoon..we were coming from church and she was wearing a white navy blue dress with a white collar..nude/tan thigh high stockings and matching navy blue pumps..I was looking out the window and she ran her stockinged foot right up my inner thigh and started rubbing on my stuff..this old dude was watching the whole thing and she turned and looked at him and turned back around and smiled at me..I’m like “tiff..knock it off”..she’s from the hood so she ain’t give a fuck who was watching her smh lol..but I wasn’t that aroused 🙁..then she said let me stop fucking with you since you don’t like it..I was like nah you can keep your foot there..she rolled her eyes and put her shoe back on..I was like wtf? Am I’m over something that I used to absolutely love when I was younger? I guess when you actually get the treatment..it’s not a big deal anymore..idk..oh real quick if anyone wants a description of what the girl looks like..she’s about 5’2..on the petite side..light skin with lighter brown eyes and has two chest tattoos..an arm tattoo and three more on her left leg

Mr. Mike

Re: I might be over a woman’s foot in my crotch under the table smh lol

Post by Mr. Mike »

What did we debate on?
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

I came in here long time ago telling people they should get their own candids and stop eating off of someone else’s plate..then I said I had a ton of videos and I wasn’t gonna share all them and you came on and said “if you’re not gonna share then get outta here” lol..then we were discussing where we got our first candids from (a more friendlier discussion) and there’s a couple other topics we spoke on..glad to see you again my good sir
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

I am gonna put some videos on here this time around..I just don’t wanna share stuff from the bank or any other federal place I do work in
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

You can shoot me a PM on here
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Cool..I’ll do so..I just didn’t like the thought of dropping videos on here where any and everyone can access them..I’ll definitely get around to sending you some material..nice work on the plane btw lol
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

It's totally possible to become desensitized.
You get it all the time, and from a your ideal woman at that?
Very possible.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:21 pm It's totally possible to become desensitized.
Very possible.
Depends on the situation. I had an instance where the girl wanted to caress my lap under the table but their were families at near by tables that good easily see. I shifted away but the girl took it as an insult and got pissed. On one end yes I love feet on my lap but I don't wanna put on a show.

The sneakier the better for me
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Baloo_135 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:57 pm
Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:21 pm It's totally possible to become desensitized.
Very possible.
Depends on the situation. I had an instance where the girl wanted to caress my lap under the table but their were families at near by tables that good easily see. I shifted away but the girl took it as an insult and got pissed. On one end yes I love feet on my lap but I don't wanna put on a show.

The sneakier the better for me
True. He was aware of an onlooker.