My Thoughts about Clips4Sale

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

FootFetishLover

My Thoughts about Clips4Sale

Post by FootFetishLover »

Clips4Sale is pretty cool I think, but has anyone here had a bad experience with Clips4Sale? I've had a bad experience with them probably back about a year or two, for some reason I couldn't buy any more clips from them I use one of those loadable debit cards from Wal-Mart and it's always worked fine but now sadly I can't buy anything from there I just recently got my new debit card in the mail but I haven't gone back to buy any clips, I got in touch with Clips4Sale explained my situation to them, but they said I can't buy anything since I filed backcharges on my card or something like that which is completely ridiculous I told them I did no such thing and it had to be a mistake, but they told me that there isn't much I or they could do and have no choice but to pay back the backcharges, this left me devastated it sucks cause I can't buy any clips I want, I had this business arrangement idea in my head though, what if someone can buy me a clip or clips that I want and I'll pay them back through PayPal by sending them the total amount I owe? It's a good idea I think I was kinda afraid to bring it up, but I'm totally good for it I won't screw anyone over I'm a good person, my email is Jeshii_2028@hotmail.com you can upload the clip to mediafire and privately share the link by sending it to me via email I would've payed back those backcharges but I'm not working rightnow I'm currently looking for jobs the work I do currently is only various temporary jobs which is ok but I only get 75-100$ not bad but these temporary jobs don't come around so often and by then I'm nearly broke and trying to save up to payback those backcharges is damn near impossible again I was really afraid and hesitant to post this, but if your interested in helping out a friend on the Forum I suppose you can email me if interested just let me know who you are in the email your forum user name preferably, I understand if anyone doesn't wanna partake in this business arrangement, seems sketchy I know but I'm no Crook I'm a good honest person and a man of my word you will get payed what is owed to you
:ooook:

Her Feet= My Mouth
davidr

Post by davidr »

If you are able to pay via Paypal, why don't you get another debit/prepay card?

Honestly, and please don't take this personal my friend, but I get often strange offers from people I don't know. Some of them want to eMail me (stolen) paysafecard codes, some checkout via Paypal and the account was compromised... you get what I mean.
I know that C4S has a large amount of credit card frauds, same as I have/had in my shop. When there are charge backs to the card, then the customer/the card gets blocked.

If you are solvent (via Paypal), then you should not need this man... get a new card.
FootFetishLover

Post by FootFetishLover »

davidr wrote:If you are able to pay via Paypal, why don't you get another debit/prepay card?

Honestly, and please don't take this personal my friend, but I get often strange offers from people I don't know. Some of them want to eMail me (stolen) paysafecard codes, some checkout via Paypal and the account was compromised... you get what I mean.
I know that C4S has a large amount of credit card frauds, same as I have/had in my shop. When there are charge backs to the card, then the customer/the card gets blocked.

If you are solvent (via Paypal), then you should not need this man... get a new card.
Yeah I get what you mean, well I've given it some thought, I'm going to get a new card, and just start again fresh no prob I didn't take what you said personally I know there's ppl out there who are just plain crooks and screw over everybody, that's not who I am, I'm just going to buy my own stuff I think its best that way, everyone you can forget about this topic and everything and leave it as water under the bridge forget about emailing me I've changed my mind :ooook:
Her Feet= My Mouth