coming to your country

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

tlh

coming to your country

Post by tlh »

hey nyllover, my dream is coming true i will be in your country for a visit and tour the beautiful city of rome. the tour is on june 2 2010. i wish to meet you in person but i guess that won't happen unless i see you in a t-shirt with feet under the table on the front. by the way i never said this before but your wife has very sexy legs and awsome feet! can you give me any advice about your country. just one question i have for you and i keep hearing over and over again [beware of pickpockets ] is it true? your website is a true work of art!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hi, glad you are coming to Italy! :)
Beware of pickpockets is, unfortunatelly, true.. so just be careful with your wallet :(

Other than that...thanks for the nice words and have a great time! If you have some specific questions, do write me an e-mail and i'll be glad to help :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

nyllover wrote:Beware of pickpockets is, unfortunatelly, true.. so just be careful with your wallet :(
Crap. I'm glad I didn't know anything about that back in the 90s when I was in Rome.

I never had a single problem while I was there. Great country, great memories, even if the babes all wore boots with their miniskirts and hose (well, it was Christmastime so...).

And I'm over 2000 posts? :shockedstar:

DP
Guy from NY

Post by Guy from NY »

That's so cool! You guys should grab a beer. I'm Italian but have never been to Italy, much less out of the USA, or ... my timezone! Sigh, lol. I'd love to go there one day, ain't gonna happen, but I'd love to! Say hi to my ancestors!
Wine, legs and song.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well DP it's not everywhere like this of course...but in public transport you need to be careful in example... other than that... we are all nice people, i swear! :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.