Is there any pack, collection or torrent of candid videos?

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Traacy

Is there any pack, collection or torrent of candid videos?

Post by Traacy »

It would be useful to have several candid videos to download in one place. I've never found anything like that on torrent sites...

tobydole

Re: Is there any pack, collection or torrent of candid videos?

Post by tobydole »

You have to surf the many Discord servers that exist (most of which are abandoned). People will ask for trades or money in exchange for the videos. There is a post on here of someone who has a collection on Google Drive though. Oh and if you post or trade anything it will get added to other collections for trading or sales, which is most of the reason I stopped posting videos... sad sight of the candid world but at least its more hidden from the general public.
assy

Re: Is there any pack, collection or torrent of candid videos?

Post by assy »

If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.