Where can I find more videos from Voyage au bout de la nuit ?

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

rowbbinn

Where can I find more videos from Voyage au bout de la nuit ?

Post by rowbbinn »

Where can I find more videos from Voyage au bout de la nuit?? The show that the girls are sitting on a couch and reads something. There is another thread here from this show but all youtube videos are dead.

Specifically I would like videos from Virgilia Hess and Christelle Picot. But all other girls are welcome, of course

Does anyone have videos from this show to upload ?? Maybe someone saved in a pen drive or external HD...

I'm not from France and I don't have access to the official website from the show... Is there any other way for me to get access?

Also, I already watched all videos from Voyage au bout de la nuit official channel on youtube. Can anyone help me? I love to see their legs/feet/shoes
Thanks in advance

Privateer

Re: Where can I find more videos from Voyage au bout de la nuit ?

Post by Privateer »

You can find a lot of them on Dailymotion. It's missing the more recent ones, but there are still a lot of videos on there.

As for accessing the videos as they appear on the website, one can obtain a VPN that makes it appear that one's IP address is in France, if one is so inclined.
rowbbinn

Re: Where can I find more videos from Voyage au bout de la nuit ?

Post by rowbbinn »

Privateer wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:28 am You can find a lot of them on Dailymotion. It's missing the more recent ones, but there are still a lot of videos on there.

As for accessing the videos as they appear on the website, one can obtain a VPN that makes it appear that one's IP address is in France, if one is so inclined.

Thank you!!! I found a few on Dailymotion, but not as much as I wanted to.

Let's hope we'll find new content somewhere soon... Who knows...