Looking for a video, and a photo source

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

tzi888

Looking for a video, and a photo source

Post by tzi888 »

Hi everyone, since Im already here I thought to use that platform for something I cant find for years.

1. A video which I would do my best to describe it, with all that I remember (and this could be also wrong)
This video is a sex scene with some foot play.
What I remember: this scene was set in a house, I think it maybe was started in a laundry room, maybe not, but it definitely was on a couch at the end of it.
I think the guy was bald, I did a really thorough serach on this old bald feet guy who was in a lot of movies but nothing came out of it.
They did their stuff and at the end he cums on her toes and there's a close up. it was missionary and she was lying on the right. and I think she had leg-warmers, but not sure about it, and she had chipped nail polish, maybe blue polish. she was around 25 y/o, and I think she was blonde.
I know there are a lot of "I think" in here but this is the best I could describe it, hopefully it can help you guys identify it. :roll: :mrgreen:

2. I have literally searched everywhere for this set or any details. It all leads to some tumblrs which reblogged it a thousand times or deactivated acounts and I actually searched with every reverse image site I could find. nothing.
I came across a deactivated deviantart account which could be it, named "stevefootfetishguy" or something, but really, found nothing.

Any help would be appriciated! Thanks! :) :noworthy: