Looking for a story

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

killer

Looking for a story

Post by killer »

I'm looking for a story that was called Christmas with Kate and Kelly that was posted here then taken down.

Xzzzy

Re: Looking for a story

Post by Xzzzy »

Yeah, bad news on that front. That story was deleted in an erroneous, accidental purge a couple months ago. I posted it, but didn’t write it, so I’d never be able to recreate it. I miss that story, too. My best advice is to google search the following list of words: Christmas, church, pizza, shoes, Kelly, Kate, tree, soles, wrinkles, feet, tickling, cousin, cookies. These are words I am 100% sure were in the story. Best of luck.
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

GOOD NEWS: I found the story, and here's the link. I would post the entire thing here, but it's 82,000 characters long, and since posting it the first time, the site has imposed a limit of 60,000 characters. Mods: If you'd lift that, I'd be happy to repost it.

http://reflexology414.tripod.com/katechristmas.html
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Xzzzy, what I've done in that case is break a story into multiple posts (I think my record was 5-6 with my last story). It's all good for me, but it may bore others to death. I ran afoul of that limit once and didn't realize for a day that the end was cut off!
killer

Post by killer »

Thanks
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Xzzzy wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:38 pm GOOD NEWS: I found the story, and here's the link. I would post the entire thing here, but it's 82,000 characters long, and since posting it the first time, the site has imposed a limit of 60,000 characters. Mods: If you'd lift that, I'd be happy to repost it.

http://reflexology414.tripod.com/katechristmas.html
Done! Sorry I've seen this message a bit too late...now limit is 120.000
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.