The Lady of the Orient Express. Where to get.

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

FellowMan

The Lady of the Orient Express. Where to get.

Post by FellowMan »

Alright so, I've been a long term fan of this site for quite a long time now, it's just that only recently did I decide to make an account to ask for a particular find that is very much a classic in here. I was rummaging through the internet the other day curious to watch some movies that coincidentally included the scenes that got me into the world of love for nylons in women's feet, and it came to my mind that The Lady of the Orient Express would be quite a nice one to go with, so I looked it up and lo and behold I found a single page which had the movie on it. I was excited to say the least, but since I was running out of time I decided to just save it for later. Fast forward a couple days and I try to watch the movie, but much to my dismay, it (along with the channel that posted it) had completely vanished! So I did some digging around hoping to find the movie again elsewhere, but no such luck, and the closest I could find were some sites that claimed to have the movie but that required registration with my credit card, which as many of you may know, those are not the most trustworthy.

All in all, I was wondering if there is anyone out there who got to get their hands on that movie and would be willing to share it? As much as I like the clip in the nyllover site itself, I was quite excited for seeing the whole movie with clearer quality, so any help in the matter would be highly appreciated!

italian_stallion

Re: The Lady of the Orient Express. Where to get.

Post by italian_stallion »

Hi fellowman,

There is a company/person on youtube that has/had it. My understanding is they specialize in old vintage movies like orient express.

Goodluck😁
Weekend_Warrior

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

Found this video online on youtube rental, but only way to get it off the site was to direct screencapture.

I apologize for shitty sound.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yadayenze ... s.mp4/file
FellowMan

Post by FellowMan »

@italian_stallion Aye! Actually those were the guys who had the movie in their daily motion channel, but for whatever reason that whole channel along with its contents got deleted right as I was going to watch it. I suppose they had it in youtube as well for a time because the clip they have of the movie says so, but YT being what it is must've taken it down a long time ago.

@Weekend_Warrior Thank you! This may not be the whole movie, but at least I get to see the scene more clearly, so I'll count it as a win. Thanks a bunch :mrgreen: