Need help finding hot tub/jacuzzi feet worshipping scene that was on the forum awhile back

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Shadow

Need help finding hot tub/jacuzzi feet worshipping scene that was on the forum awhile back

Post by Shadow »

Hey guys there was a video someone posted in the forum a long time ago. It was a clip from a reality type show . I think it was a Latin American Big Brother, not 100% sure. Anyway there was a guy and a girl in a hot tub/jacuzzi and he's basically worshipping her feet very sensually. She's in a bikini and definitely into it. He is holding her feet up to his neck and kissing, rubbing and gently nibbling her toes. They both have a very nice tan and great bodies. It was a super hot scene I had for a long time. But I can't seem to find it on any of my older hard drives now. If anyone knows or has the scene I'd be grateful if you could re-upload it. I have searched for it in the forum and on google with no luck so far. :imsad:

Shadow

Re: Need help finding hot tub/jacuzzi feet worshipping scene that was on the forum awhile back

Post by Shadow »

Never mind I found it. Just had to do some extra digging. I converted it from a wmv to an MP4 and made a mediafire link, just in case it's not on the forum after all.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pahe5mt4vqpuhde/p233zinhosdajoanaprado-wmv.mp4/file