Where are the stockinged Footed Game Show Contestants?

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

gp4x

Where are the stockinged Footed Game Show Contestants?

Post by gp4x »

Hey Fellow Boarders

I know several posters have mentioned that back in the 80's and early 90's Game Shows, like The Price is Right (Showcase Showdown),
Card Sharks, Tic Tac Dough, Super Password...etc has female contestant that stood in stockinged feet behind the podium. To date, I can't find
the clips on YouTube and it is really frustrating. Could someone help me out with the links?

Also, does anyone have any caps/clips or pics of "local" news anchors, weather, traffic or finance girls broadcasting in their stocking feet?

THanks.

RFuryNYXXX

Re: Where are the stockinged Footed Game Show Contestants?

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

gp4x wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:29 am Hey Fellow Boarders

I know several posters have mentioned that back in the 80's and early 90's Game Shows, like The Price is Right (Showcase Showdown),
Card Sharks, Tic Tac Dough, Super Password...etc has female contestant that stood in stockinged feet behind the podium. To date, I can't find
the clips on YouTube and it is really frustrating. Could someone help me out with the links?

Also, does anyone have any caps/clips or pics of "local" news anchors, weather, traffic or finance girls broadcasting in their stocking feet?

THanks.
i second this, i know i posted a thread of a couple shop til you drop episodes