Clip trade 100% candid and m’y work

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Benj

Clip trade 100% candid and m’y work

Post by Benj »

Hello All. Ive just created my account on this forum. Ive hundreds clips of my work. Candid dangling. 100%original. Ive hundreds clip of C4S as well but not sharing. If you are interested to share some clip send me message ;-). On you tube. My name is Mio. Candid shoeplay dangling. Im a true fan, clips are private please. Shoeplay is slowy dying thats more and more difficult to find....even in asia .....bye. Ben

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Clip trade 100% candid and m’y work

Post by nyllover »

So NICE of you to join this forum only to write that you will NOT share with our forum.

Amazing.

P.S. Clips4Sale videos can't be posted on this forum, to avoid copyright claims.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Benj

Post by Benj »

Sorry i meant i can share all my clips but maybe not those from C4S because usually vendors dont want.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Yes, of course they don't want. It's called piracy :lol:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.