deepfake foot jobs?

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

croz

deepfake foot jobs?

Post by croz »

can anyone do these? i really want to have a vid of holly wiloughby in thick black tights giving a nice footjob or 30.

chronoduo57

Post by chronoduo57 »

I've been training the app the last couple of weeks with Gillian Anderson, Natalie Portman, Angelina Jolie, and Alyson Hannigan. I've cranked out a couple of shoeplay-oriented fakes and the results are sort of promising, but it's super time-consuming on the only NVIDIA rig I have. Holly is a good idea: it'd be easy to compile the training images with the huge wealth of archived video there is of her.

Eventually, I might get things to a quality point I can share. If I end up with a Holly footjob, I'll let you know.
For original shoeplay, dangling, and shoe loss art, check my deviantart account: deviantart(dot)com/jormunartserpent