Spammers

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

notalwaysright10000

Spammers

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

You've go two spammers, both of whom made their accounts within the last 24 hours and both of whom have exactly one post consisting of a wall of links leading to very obvious phishing sites. Their screen names are adamsdavid7789 and sandyjn123.

While I understand that it is not, alas, technically possible for you to deliver them an excruciatingly painful and physically injurious electric shock (now there's a "Milgram experiment" I'd like to take part in) you can however ban immediately them and irrefragably.

Please do so.

Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks. This is the worst kind of spam, because it's difficult to intercept it unless i go inside each discussion that had a new reply.

Deleted messages and banned spammers :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

also ban John123456
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Add Sandro to the spammer list
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Yeah,..keeping up with them is so difficult
footsiemaster111

Post by footsiemaster111 »

Nyllover, I am worried you might have to resort getting people a background check and IP check everytime they want to sign up...make the process long. Only way to get rid of them unfortunately.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Nyllover I will do my best to weed out these spammers. They seem to use my threads the most.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Upgrading this forum to the latest version (or moving it to vBulletin) would surely help a lot in fighting them. But i don't have the resources/time/money to make that change so... we'll have to keep fighting like we are doing :)