Is this girl shoeless? I'm dying to know!

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

rowbbinn

Is this girl shoeless? I'm dying to know!

Post by rowbbinn »

Please help me!

I don't know if my mind wants to see her shoeless because I felt in love with her .. she is so beautiful :lol: :lol: Or if she is without her shoes for real.... and is not a trick of my mind

Can anyone help ? It's not easy though.... I only have this pic... found it randomly

The last girl... black shirt in the left

Thanks in advance!
Attachments
abc.jpg
1.jpg

notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

She's beautiful alright, but I don't know what makes you think she might be shoeless. The're clearly on. It's about as obvious as it could be from that angle and pose.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:She's beautiful alright, but I don't know what makes you think she might be shoeless. The're clearly on. It's about as obvious as it could be from that angle and pose.
Really? You really think her shoes are on?

I don't know what made me think she's shoeless... Like I said... maybe it's a trick of my mind because I think she's gorgeous and obviously I would love to see her shoeless

Thank you for the enlight my friend!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well first off she is GORGEUS!!! :shockedstar: ii SEE why you fell in love

BUT she is NOT SHOELESS. You can tell her foot with the shoe on is right against the chair leg and shes twisting to take the pic

Somebidy is very lucky to see her shoeless but not in this pic maybe another time another place buddy :(
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Footsiefreak wrote:Well first off she is GORGEUS!!! :shockedstar: ii SEE why you fell in love

BUT she is NOT SHOELESS. You can tell her foot with the shoe on is right against the chair leg and shes twisting to take the pic

Somebidy is very lucky to see her shoeless but not in this pic maybe another time another place buddy :(
I'm glad you understand me!

I found this pic randomly on Instagram.... I checked the guy's profile who posted this pic but I couldn't find her in his instagram.... I checked all his fotos on Instagram and no sign from her :/

Also she's not "marked" in the photo, so it's a hard mission to find her out. But I tried everything.

Thank you!!!!