Has anyone had any experience of this clip store?

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

pointer772001

Has anyone had any experience of this clip store?

Post by pointer772001 »

It's Petons Lisa clip store which is full off candid videos by the guys wife (they look very good) and just the sort of things I like but the quality looks quite poor?

Thisone

Post by Thisone »

The quality of the videos are not that bad. The site used to be a lot better 8 or 9 years ago. His wife wore a lot of sexy high heels pretty often. Now, virtually never. I am primarily interested in heels, not flats, and most of the flats worn in her videos are particularly unattractive to me. Its simply a matter of my taste. The really old videos, with the shoes I liked, are no longer available,sadly.
The videos also used to be shorter and cheaper. Longer videos were often sold in multiple parts at lower prices. Now, they are all 10-20 minutes and $15 or more.
A lot of the videos used to be taken at home or even outside. Now, all of them seem to be at 1 restaurant, and the same scenarios each time. It makes me seriously question if the videos are candid or pre-planned.
I used to really like the site until her taste in shoes drifted away from mine.