Clips4sale Alternatives

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

pointer772001

Clips4sale Alternatives

Post by pointer772001 »

Hi All,

Does anyone know of or use any clip stores other than clips4sale? I've tried clips4all and yoogirls but they don't really do much candid stuff

Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Hi Pointer, I don't know of any other pay clip sites other than those you mention, and to be honest, most of the so called 'candid' vids are staged anyway. By the time you've filtered out the genuine ones that mostly feature pale skinny shapeless gambs in either flipflops or pop socks that most of us wouldn't give a second look at anyway, you ain't got much to choose from :lol: Tag Zones C4S site was quite good in the early days with some pretty good American train clips that are still up as far as I know and I don't mind giving him a plug as I really enjoy some that I bought, but what hacked me off was that he turned his attention to making clips where he was rubbing his willy all over a prostitutes bare feet, and once that started it was all over. Yaaaaak! :bleh: So it seems there's actually a gap in the market for clips of women with nice SEXY legs and feet nyloned and bare dipping dangling and wiggling in public. I guess we'll have to make our own ones Haha!
pointer772001

Post by pointer772001 »

I know what you mean, most people don't want to see that! I mainly ask for custom videos now, but more expensive but at least you get what you want!
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

"...most of the so called 'candid' vids are staged anyway. "

I'm not quite sure I'd say most but certainly not much fewer than 50%, *maybe* as high as 90%. I think almost all the "hostsess shoeplay" clips are fake. (Don't misunderstand, I wish I were wrong.) Also when someone says "she saw my camera but but just laughed continued shoeplaying" he's lying through his teeth, and very unskillfully I might add.

There's one idiot (who shouldn't remain nameless but I suppose will) who claims in about 25% of his video descriptions "her friend pointed out my camera but she just laughed..." .
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:"...most of the so called 'candid' vids are staged anyway. "

I'm not quite sure I'd say most but certainly not much fewer than 50%, *maybe* as high as 90%. I think almost all the "hostsess shoeplay" clips are fake. (Don't misunderstand, I wish I were wrong.) Also when someone says "she saw my camera but but just laughed continued shoeplaying" he's lying through his teeth, and very unskillfully I might add.

There's one idiot (who shouldn't remain nameless but I suppose will) who claims in about 25% of his video descriptions "her friend pointed out my camera but she just laughed..." .
One of the best candid clip4sale site is this one - http://www.clips4sale.com/store/29156. This guy usually shoots some good stuff focusing on European auto shows with min. 10 minutes worth of clip. There are other auto candid material but this is one of the best so far. From my experience, the other sites focusing on dipping and sore feet / massage are not as good. Auto shows are the best place to capture candid shoe play as they are the only events you're guaranteed to find attractive hostesses forced to wearing high heels. Even the most proud and attractive ones find it irresistable to remove their shoes for some comfort after standing for a few hours. Not only will you find dipping, quite often these chicks can't resist rubbing their own feet for quick relief. The only challenge is capturing someone actually undoing their buckles or unzipping their boots, which I find are the most sexy and sensuous acts performed the moment when their feet are really sore. One has to be at the right time and place to shoot such scenes. But other than these types of scenes, there are tons of clips showing hostesses dipping sensuously behind desks or even openly, followed by quickly rubbing the soles of their feet on the shoe or ground. I have yet to find hostesses massaging each other's feet which are also very sexy scenes. Generally, European hostesses are bit shy when it comes to removing and rubbing their shoes in public. Only the bolder ones whose feet are very sore will be tempted to undo their shoes and have a colleague or boyfriend massage their sore feet on the spot!