General Hospital June 23 1992 Footsie

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

General Hospital June 23 1992 Footsie

Post by Baloo_135 »

I recall a thread years ago about a footsie scene with the character Scott and a hot brunette. Doing some research the scene may exist on the june 23 1992 episode. The women is Jessica Holmes played by Starr Andreef. Whatta knockout! Reminds me of Jamie Gertz. YouTube has the majority of the 1992 episodes... with the exception of that one! The season shows her as an attorney and wears professional suits with black nylons in court. In this episode her and Scott have dinner and end up in bed. I bet the footsie scene occurs at dinner.

Please help gang. I don't know where else this can be.

Footsiefreak

Re: General Hospital June 23 1992 Footsie

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yes I was the one who mentioned it a long time ago. I tried many times to find it but no luck at all. Hopefully we will find it someday😪
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I saw it when it aired she was in a skirt with nude hose
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:20 pm I saw it when it aired she was in a skirt with nude hose
Can you describe it to me best you can. 😀
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

No. Here is a pic of the 2 in question. She is smoking hot. On YouTube she is shown in several episodes in black nylons in court cases. I looked on Angel Fire for GH episode descriptions and I believe the footsie takes place on June 23 1992. It says they go out to dinner and end up in bed later. Or it's in an episode in 1993 where Scotty is back with his wife and Jessica trys to seduce him.

YouTube has a bunch of episodes but it stops at june 22 1992. This is gonna drive me crazy like the 1970s Loreal commercial
Attachments
Screenshot_20210830-131525_YouTube.jpg
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I agree!!! :o :o
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Baloo_135 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:23 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:20 pm I saw it when it aired she was in a skirt with nude hose
it was 30 years ago and only saw it once. Scotty was wearing a suit and tie though. It was just like the beginning footsie of who's harry crumb her foot creeping up his pantleg, her with seductive looks and him getting nervous maybe 20 seconds.

Doubt we will ever find this scene so I wouldn't stress over it. Unless someone works for the general hospital video library gets it
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:12 pm
Baloo_135 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:23 pm
it was 30 years ago and only saw it once. Scotty was wearing a suit and tie though. It was just like the beginning footsie of who's harry crumb her foot creeping up his pantleg, her with seductive looks and him getting nervous maybe 20 seconds.

Doubt we will ever find this scene so I wouldn't stress over it. Unless someone works for the general hospital video library gets it
Holy heart pills Batman! 🤯 You never know. Video sharing sites can surprise you. Just like how it took me 16 years to find that footsie scene from the canceled show Kevin Hill. Daily Motion randomly put the series up out of the blue.

And I could be wrong about this date on General Hospital. YouTube had tons of episodes from 1992-1993 I haven't scanned through yet
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well to be honest we are lucky to find soap opera scenes because they always have new episodes. It's not like they on DVD. And of course the dates are hard to get right. She was only on the show for a year so not like she was that memorable of a character.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

There is a back story to me seeing this scene. I had no idea it was going to happen. I thought they were just business colleagues having a meal. But she seduces him right there with her foot.

I could have taped it but I had another tape in the vcr. And I didn't want to miss the scene so I just watched it. I learned my lesson and From then on I had the vcr ready to go when watching potential footsie
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:40 pm There is a back story to me seeing this scene. I had no idea it was going to happen. I thought they were just business colleagues having a meal. But she seduces him right there with her foot.

I could have taped it but I had another tape in the vcr. And I didn't want to miss the scene so I just watched it. I learned my lesson and From then on I had the vcr ready to go when watching potential footsie
I love the thrill of seeing a footsie scene for the 1st time. And the 90s where a pain... especially for TV shows. But at least now I have a better idea : )

Something about discovering older footsie scenes is exciting. I think a lot more went into compared to scenes today.