Can you turn off your love of feet for the right price

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Can you turn off your love of feet for the right price

Post by Footsiefreak »

I just posted a topic about Idris Elba s foot fetish. The director went out of his way to keep his co stars Kate Winslets feet hidden so Elba could focus. Is he really that distracted by feet Kate Winslet isnt as cute as she was in Titanic

Look for millions of dollars to do a movie iI can easily turn off my love of feet and focus on whatever I need to focus on. Hell pay me $20 I will can ignore my fetish for a few days.

how about you?

christo

Re: Can you turn off your love of feet for the right price

Post by christo »

I don't think anyone could. It's like waking up and saying your not straight or gay or whatever. I feel it's a part of who we are and little could be done about it. I'm sure some days we wish we didn't have a fetish or we could be "normal". We all have that thought from time to time. But normal is just so boring. Turning it off or denying will only get you so far. No matter what the amount of money. Eventually you'll see a pair of feet that you won't be able to not stare at or stop thinking of. It's who we are. Despite what people think feet can be the most beautiful part of the body. :love: :love: :love:
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
hiker
Mod
Mod

Re: Can you turn off your love of feet for the right price

Post by hiker »

Quite honestly, if I were an actor about to do a sex scene with an attractive starlett, her feet would probably be one of the last things on my mind.

When I was single and dating, there have been many instances where the girl was so attractive that her feet never came into play. I would simply be preoccupied elsewhere.