Gina Lollobrigida

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

foot slave

Gina Lollobrigida

Post by foot slave »

There is a great foot scene from the most beautiful actress in the world... Gina Lollo in a film called "King Queen Knave". It was produced in 1974. Does anyone have a capture from that film?
By the way, how we can download a clips from that site?
Thanks to all foot lovers!

foot slave
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well... we'll look for it of course... is it a good scene? Can you describe it to us?

Anyway... to download videos from my site you can just go to the page of the movie you like and right click on "scarica il filmato" at the end of the page... :wink:
foot slave

Post by foot slave »

Gin Lollo ordered a small guy to take off her shoes and then she said , do u mind? while showing her feet in front of his face he took her feet and start kissing and licking her toes , there is another scene in that film too while she play footsie with that guy but with her shoes.
by the way i tried to download but i failed pls. guide me i beg u
thanks
foot slave
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

well...the scene you describe doesn't look like one on topic with the site...but the second one... :D footsie.... great :D

To download movies...well... uhm.... when you are on the page dedicated to any of the movies, (like this page http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/_XOOM/n ... y_mov.html ), yuo will see near the end of the page a "Scarica il filmato". Click on it with the right button of your mouse and select "save as" (or something like that...can't remember). Just it really!