Has Anybody Seen My Pants?

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Has Anybody Seen My Pants?

Post by Feeture Feature »

This German movie from 1975 (original title: Jagdrevier der Scharfen Gemsen) has an under the table footsie scene in a restaurant. An American is in a restaurant and sees a guy and woman come in. He thinks the guy stole his suitcase earlier at the airport. The American sits at their table and crawls underneath. The woman is playing footsie with the guy with her stocking foot. The American sneezes and is discovered when the woman's foot brushes against his coat and the suitcase. The American's taxi driver is also in the restaurant and says the American was looking under the table for a dropped coin. No idea of the woman's or man's name. Seems to be my day for finding scenes.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I'll look for it on YouTube...I just learned how to say footsie under table in German "femhuldeln unter tisch" I think that's it :S
femdomcult

Post by femdomcult »

femdomcult

Post by femdomcult »

There is no footsie scene in Jagdrevier der Scharfen Gemsen.
Attachments
2017.04.16.13_30_32.jpg
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

The woman absolutely is playing footsie under the table with her companion when the American crawls under the table. Maybe it was cut for some reason in the version linked here.
femdomcult

Post by femdomcult »

Feeture Feature wrote:The woman absolutely is playing footsie under the table with her companion when the American crawls under the table. Maybe it was cut for some reason in the version linked here.
Who can upload the full version?
femdomcult

Re: Has Anybody Seen My Pants?

Post by femdomcult »

:) :)
Attachments
Has.Anybody.Seen.My.Pants.1975.jpg