"Strictly Business" with Max Makita

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Crosby77

"Strictly Business" with Max Makita

Post by Crosby77 »

Hello,
My name is Crosby. Been a huge fan of this site for as long as I can remember. Thanks for the awesome work you guys do, nyllover as well as the moderators of this great site!! I'm not the most computer-savvy individual in the world, but I wanted to post a message about a video that I discovered recently on the internet. It's a video called "Strictly Business" with Max Makita . In it, she wears a business outfit with nude pantyhose and black heels. In it she plays footsie with her co-worker and finally gives him a pantyhose footjob. IT'S AMAZING!!!!, the problem is I only see 40 sec. clips . The pic to this video is at the bottom of this message. Can anyone upload the entire video on this amazing site for us to see? If so, I will without question be grateful. Thanks again and I hope you guys can reply to me soon. Thanks!!! :byebye:

http://scoregroup.vo.llnwd.net/o37/naug ... 306/01.jpg

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Nice picture, but I don't think the moderators will allow to post a full video on the site. :superhorny:
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

http://thumbs.tjoob.com/152992-Max-Miki ... .html?th=1

Link to preview. Better than nothing.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

kingdom wrote:... I don't think the moderators will allow to post a full video on the site. :superhorny:
That depends on where the video comes from. Let's find it first then we can decide whether or not to post it.

Looks like a great find!