Shoeplay Role Play Videos (therapists, job interviews, etc.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    Feet Under The Table (FUTT) Forum Forum Index -> Foot fetish -> Pictures & Videos (Female)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KMFDNFAN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject:  Shoeplay Role Play Videos (therapists, job interviews, etc.) Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

Does anyone have any shoeplay role play videos? Like staged encounters with therapists and job interviews where there is shoeplay? Those are a lot of fun...but even on youtube I can't find anything! I found one good video but I'm interested in maybe seeing some that you guys found. Thanks and if this thread becomes nothing I am so thankful for all of your posts! Sorry I don't post more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY4_WvSYrQ4

nyllover
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

Ehy, nice thread Smile

This scene from Stiletto starts with the therapist making a good dangle.. it's a superb scene:

http://www.nyllover.com/video_film.php?cod=366

P.S. i'm moving this to the "female" section

PiediWeb - The ONLY foot fetish site you need
Feet Cam with the special X-Girls section section - The original foot fetish videochat
KMFDNFAN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

Yes! I know how annoying it is when I put things in the wrong place, but I don't post often. I've been suffering the high heel shoeplay drought like the rest of us and I just got creative and searched up role play fetish stuff...believe it or not, though, nothing really "popped" out at me. There is another one with black stilettos and stockings, but I'm pretty sure it's a man, which is not a very good thing for me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the post!
KMFDNFAN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

Sorry I put it in the wrong place, too. Does anyone have an idea what to search or maybe some videos in other languages because I'm in the U.S.A. and I don't speak another language. Thank you so much again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    Feet Under The Table (FUTT) Forum Forum Index -> Foot fetish -> Pictures & Videos (Female) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: