RIP, Amature Adrianne

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    Feet Under The Table Forum Forum Index -> Pictures & Videos -> Celebrities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonmd77t2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: English RIP, Amature Adrianne Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

Anature Adrianne, aka Jude Gater, died in February 2012, in an apparent murder-suicide.

She will be missed.

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/mobile/spweb/?d=/stories/2012/02/27/news.339711.sto
nyllover
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

OH MY FU**ING GOODNESS.... She's the FIRST pantyhose model i've EVER liked!!!! Surprised Surprised Surprised
Nitro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

What the bloody hell?!?!? I don't believe it!
Sooo sad Sooo sad
mmb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

Damn, such a shame!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tcsta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:51 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

Crazy! Such a shame for her family. Hers was the first real pantyhose site I ever signed up for.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

Here are some samples...in case someone didn't know her Sad

http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/59661/amateur_adrianne_taesing_in_pantyhose.html

christo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:32 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

I posted this same thing elsewhere on other forums and it was like no one really gave a shit. Pisses me off how many fuckers just wanna take and take and take, giving nothing back. When something this tragic has happened no one cared enough to pay respect with a single comment. I don't think people knew the specifics of how she died only a day from her birthday and that she was going through enough abuse to kill her worthless husband then herself. I was starting to think not many people cared. This devastates me as she was eleven days younger than I.
llegster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

what a shame :-(
nyllover
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

christo wrote:
I posted this same thing elsewhere on other forums and it was like no one really gave a shit. Pisses me off how many fuckers just wanna take and take and take, giving nothing back. When something this tragic has happened no one cared enough to pay respect with a single comment. I don't think people knew the specifics of how she died only a day from her birthday and that she was going through enough abuse to kill her worthless husband then herself. I was starting to think not many people cared. This devastates me as she was eleven days younger than I.

If i may...that's why i'm SO proud of our forum. It's one of the oldest around, and that's because we are a community, not just a place where we come and share stuff.
It's indeed true that we had more discussions in the old times, but that's probably just because of the change in times....anyway... when something like this happens...be assured that this community will care...

Thank you guys...thank you for making this community as it is today... and once again... all my thoughts goes to this woman, that more or less introduced me into my pantyhose fetish...

mabus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

I think she had broke up with him, once...... maybe I'm thinking of another model, but I thought he as divorced, or single at some point......

Abuse is such a sad, and infuriating situation. You have a wonderfully beautiful women who loves you, (and wears pantyhose like crazy, dear God what man wouldn't die for a wife
like that?!!!!) and then you go treat her like shit. It doesn't make me ashamed to be a man, because I'll never be like that, and the crowd I hang around with won't either.

But I have known guys that were...who usually had hot ass girlfriends or wives, and treated them like shit. Why?!! Where's the appreciation, dammit!

She was a great one, indeed.
Nitro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

mabus wrote:
I think she had broke up with him, once...... maybe I'm thinking of another model, but I thought he as divorced, or single at some point......

Abuse is such a sad, and infuriating situation. You have a wonderfully beautiful women who loves you, (and wears pantyhose like crazy, dear God what man wouldn't die for a wife
like that?!!!!) and then you go treat her like shit. It doesn't make me ashamed to be a man, because I'll never be like that, and the crowd I hang around with won't either.

But I have known guys that were...who usually had hot ass girlfriends or wives, and treated them like shit. Why?!! Where's the appreciation, dammit!

You're absolutely right on ALL counts, Mabus. I would give anything to have a gorgeous wife such as Adrianne who wears pantyhose constantly, and I would do whatever it takes to make that woman feel special every day and night. And for this guy to mistreat her the way he did was beyond deplorable. Bottom line, domestic violence, be it male to female or female to male... IS WACK!!!

"The violence we do towards others is often less painful than the violence we do towards... Ourselves".

"Non-violence doesn't always work, but domestic violence... NEVER DOES".

Last edited by Nitro on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
christo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

mabus wrote:

Yeah you are right she did leave him, only to return during Thanksgiving. She was convinced to stay only to live for only a couple months. Makes me wonder what was going on to lead up to this within those final months.

As far as abuse goes, it can be psychological (which can be worse) as much as physical. Why some one wants to do such things is beyond me. Yet if I recall I think she was off the web for some time which makes me wonder how bad it must have gotten. No woman deserves this, don't care how big of a bitch she is, if she cheated on you, or what ever. If you really love this person then leave them and move the fuck on. This whole situation just enrages me and makes me wanna put him through as much as he put her. He really didn't know how lucky he was and sure you can say it might have been on her as much as him but then you gotta man up and leave the situation. From the police accounts I read it seemed more on him, how he chocked her and dragged her through the front yard.

Violence to women, children, elderly, animals & the Earth is plain stupid.

pentta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

it's not fair to absolve her of murder just because she was abused. that removes responsibility for all women's actions. there are ways of handling these situations without killing someone. abuse does not justify murder.

you white knights.
masada

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

R.I.P Adrianna...
nyllover
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote Bookmark and Share

pentta wrote:
it's not fair to absolve her of murder just because she was abused. that removes responsibility for all women's actions. there are ways of handling these situations without killing someone. abuse does not justify murder.

you white knights.

And...what justifies abuse?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thank Post    Feet Under The Table Forum Forum Index -> Pictures & Videos -> Celebrities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: