Search found 44 matches: topic18329-500.html

Searched query: topic18329-500 html

ignored: html

by joshkdog
Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:34 pm
Forum: Live TV & Street Candid
Topic: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)
Replies: 6067
Views: 4054300

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

It was clear the guy was full of shit, but it's truly a whole special level of dipshit to attempt to continue scamming a forum by getting someone he just ripped off to vouch for his scam when he has zero bargaining chips and just got busted admitting he is lying...I mean WTF was he thinking??? 😂 I w...
by lefty1520
Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:02 pm

:oops: This clearly confirms what we've all have been saying. This dude is a clown. Appreciate you providing the receipts on this to detour any other folks from wasting their time with this weirdo. SMH. @Chipanddeill Stop the trolling bro...it's not that serious Hey everyone, here's an update on our...
by kingsimo
Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:47 pm

Hey everyone, here's an update on our ol' mate chipanddeil that everyone should be aware of. I have the video he wanted. I sent him a small 4 minute excerpt (without all the best parts like the barefoot walking that he wanted) of the 26 minute video to prove that I have it. I withheld the rest of th...
by joshkdog
Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:02 am

I'm definitely sceptical of all this too, when Mr Mike said "something ain't right" that's certainly true. I tested the waters by posting that Krabi Australs debate video which is one of the obscure unimpressive videos (that I'm not bothered about making public) in my collection to see wha...
by Chipanddeil
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:52 pm

A couple of months ago, I wrote an offer about the opportunity to earn probably the easiest money in this universe. All I wanted was to get a good YouTube video during government meetings where there would be barefoot walking. I was ready to pay anyone $500 for this. I received 0 (zero) such videos...
by joshkdog
Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:32 am

A couple of months ago, I wrote an offer about the opportunity to earn probably the easiest money in this universe. All I wanted was to get a good YouTube video during government meetings where there would be barefoot walking. I was ready to pay anyone $500 for this. I received 0 (zero) such videos...
by Chipanddeil
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:47 pm

A couple of months ago, I wrote an offer about the opportunity to earn probably the easiest money in this universe. All I wanted was to get a good YouTube video during government meetings where there would be barefoot walking. I was ready to pay anyone $500 for this. I received 0 (zero) such videos....
by Chipanddeil
Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:32 am

I just came across this video by accident: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tasuEwzcdxc She takes off her shoes completely and just walks away barefoot (the most important thing): 1:11:50 If anyone else knows videos on YouTube that show a woman taking off her shoes and then getting up and walking bar...
by Collegetownstudios
Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:47 pm
Forum: Let's talk about Foot Fetish
Topic: How much would you pay for TikTok celeb feet
Replies: 9
Views: 2399

Re: How much would you pay for TikTok celeb feet

Are we talking about actual celebs such as Gal Gadot and Scarlett Johnsson? Or are we talking about tiktokers who think their celebs. Cause I refuse to acknowledge social medial people as celebs. If the first is true, depends on what they do. Wear sheer nude pantyhose and worship their own feet or ...
by Jason Maloney
Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:29 pm

Are we talking about actual celebs such as Gal Gadot and Scarlett Johnsson? Or are we talking about tiktokers who think their celebs. Cause I refuse to acknowledge social medial people as celebs. If the first is true, depends on what they do. Wear sheer nude pantyhose and worship their own feet or ...
by chicklets09
Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:13 pm
Forum: Feet & Shoeplay
Topic: Feet I Like....Bare feet-Heels-Sandals-Sock feet Yummy feet
Replies: 1547
Views: 182924

Re: Feet I Like....Bare feet-Heels-Sandals-Sock feet Yummy feet

https://img34.imagetwist.com/th/59857/9fnqft3lvwro.jpg https://img34.imagetwist.com/th/59856/pxof1vgouj9l.jpg https://img401.imagetwist.com/th/56245/rsy3vevccygl.jpg https://img401.imagetwist.com/th/56245/68gxkmdxnygn.jpg https://img401.imagetwist.com/th/56245/peuyetqzn31v.jpg https://img401.imaget...
by Foot Faddish
Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:50 pm
Topic: When & Why Women Started Showing Their Bare Feet
Replies: 0
Views: 5146

When & Why Women Started Showing Their Bare Feet

A new book called "Foot Faddish: When & Why American Women First Revealed Their Bare Feet in Public (Clue: It Was Trilby)" has 500 articles and 150 images that explains it. The link and book description are below. Click the "Inside the Book" feature to see what the book conta...
by BlackFoot
Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:41 pm
Topic: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)
Replies: 1458
Views: 174245

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

2 shows where the A-team is together and they give us their best versions of themselves standing and seated... What are you doing Pearl ? No way they don't notice the audience, the comments... They must be delusionnal. The downfall will be so big when these 2 quit. Only Monika and her 10 fans watch...
by Globe
Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:34 pm

2 shows where the A-team is together and they give us their best versions of themselves standing and seated... What are you doing Pearl ? No way they don't notice the audience, the comments... They must be delusionnal. The downfall will be so big when these 2 quit. Only Monika and her 10 fans watchi...
by Overlook
Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:23 pm

Curious facts about the views of the videos, I have analyzed the last two months, in them Rebecca appears in 96 videos, Diana appears in 206 videos and Monica appears in 181 videos. If we consider unsuccessful videos those with less than 1,500 views and successful videos those with more than 6,000 v...
by christo
Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:21 am

Are we talking about actual celebs such as Gal Gadot and Scarlett Johnsson? Or are we talking about tiktokers who think their celebs. Cause I refuse to acknowledge social medial people as celebs. If the first is true, depends on what they do. Wear sheer nude pantyhose and worship their own feet or m...
by jack12
Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:14 am
Topic: Candid Street Snaps 2023...
Replies: 26
Views: 20289

Re: Candid Street Snaps 2023...

i just checked...they work fine for me...not sur why u can't open them Rumble is not working https://piunikaweb.com/2023/02/21/rumble-down-not-working-or-throwing-500-service-unavailable-error/ This is really strange as i have been able to access the page all along Can you provide backup pages or a...
by mlsp8484
Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:16 am

The links do not open....any alternatives? i just checked...they work fine for me...not sur why u can't open them Rumble is not working https://piunikaweb.com/2023/02/21/rumble-down-not-working-or-throwing-500-service-unavailable-error/ This is really strange as i have been able to access the page ...
by jack12
Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:41 am

mlsp8484 wrote: ↑Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:32 pm
jack12 wrote: ↑Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:29 am The links do not open....any alternatives?
i just checked...they work fine for me...not sur why u can't open them
Rumble is not working
https://piunikaweb.com/2023/02/21/rumbl ... ble-error/
by Gimmy
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:15 pm
Forum: Foot fetish dreams, stories, experiences
Topic: Piedino sotto il tavolo da.....Diletta Leotta! Footsie under table by Diletta Leotta!
Replies: 2
Views: 1719

Piedino sotto il tavolo da.....Diletta Leotta! Footsie under table by Diletta Leotta!

Ciao a tutti, mi era venuta in mente un’idea per una candid camera o “esperimento sociale” (la mia è solo un’idea, chissà se qualche produttore la realizzerà mai...) di questo tipo: cosa fareste se vinceste un aperitivo con la possibilità di conoscerla di persona e di fare domande a Diletta Leotta, ...