Search found 315 matches: topic17976-100.html

Searched query: topic17976-100 html

ignored: html

by joshkdog
Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:28 pm
Forum: Live TV & Street Candid
Topic: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)
Replies: 6065
Views: 4048573

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

I like ALL the videos where any meeting of people takes place indoors (this is important) in which people logically should not walk barefoot (but walk) But I don't like where the whole video is 100% barefoot walking. Those two videos that you posted are great, but they're already in my collection.....
by Chipanddeil
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:55 pm

Chipanddeil, it is only government meetings you want to see? How about videos from Russian Elections, where women takes off shoes and walks barefoot in front of many people? I have some really good videos from elections webcams, this videos 100% exclusive and cant be found in the internet. For exam...
by Chipanddeil
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:52 pm

A couple of months ago, I wrote an offer about the opportunity to earn probably the easiest money in this universe. All I wanted was to get a good YouTube video during government meetings where there would be barefoot walking. I was ready to pay anyone $500 for this. I received 0 (zero) such videos...
by Russian Langolier
Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:39 pm

Chipanddeil, it is only government meetings you want to see? How about videos from Russian Elections, where women takes off shoes and walks barefoot in front of many people? I have some really good videos from elections webcams, this videos 100% exclusive and cant be found in the internet. For examp...
by Globe
Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:05 am
Forum: Let's talk about Foot Fetish
Topic: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)
Replies: 1457
Views: 173708

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Interesting pov, ty for sharing ! Though I must say, I think you're way too innocent thinking this is candid as of now. The example you have taken with Rébecca, sure she is a natural and at the start it was truly. But now they perfectly aware of what they're doing and none of that is 100% candid. It...
by Elstern1
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:02 am

If I can write down my point of view: The big and really only problem for me is this chat, with all the idiots who write these things there. This destroys so much... Rebecca is the best example. In my opinion, almost everything she does is totally candid. Shoeplay is just "in" her, you can...
by Globe
Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:09 pm

The other feed has the ability to rewind. This is 100% a statement and a reminder by the girls that they are in charge, not us. I guarantee you those sexy dresses they wear they are not driving to work in them…they change when they get to work. So why they keep saying “it’s cold in Germany” as an e...
by BlackFoot
Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:44 pm

The other feed has the ability to rewind. This is 100% a statement and a reminder by the girls that they are in charge, not us. I guarantee you those sexy dresses they wear they are not driving to work in them…they change when they get to work. So why they keep saying “it’s cold in Germany” as an e...
by Mr. Mike
Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:39 pm

The other feed has the ability to rewind. This is 100% a statement and a reminder by the girls that they are in charge, not us. I guarantee you those sexy dresses they wear they are not driving to work in them…they change when they get to work. So why they keep saying “it’s cold in Germany” as an ex...
by Xzzzy
Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:44 pm
Forum: Foot fetish dreams, stories, experiences
Topic: The Babysitter's Nylon Feet (a 100% AI generated story)
Replies: 0
Views: 1704

The Babysitter's Nylon Feet (a 100% AI generated story)

When you take some time to get the prompts right, ChatGPT does a really good job... ---------- Shelby stood in front of her bedroom mirror, adorned in a sleek cocktail dress paired with pantyhose and stylish high heels. The exceptionally attractive eighteen year old high school senior had been eager...
by Mr. Mike
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:23 am

100% agree. We actually got a standing Monika show in heels, but nothing. Agree about the snow. It’s fucking ridiculous they put 2’ out there…the girls look annoyed by it. Hopefully tomorrow we get a great send off.
by Globe
Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:25 pm

. For me, I'm a strange type of fetish. I like shoeplay and the suspense of shoeplay. I don't really get into anything super sexual other than just what you might see in public. Right now, obviously, Diana and Rebecca are perfect for my interests. I don't think yours is strange at all, I have the e...
by BlackFoot
Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:21 pm

I like , for the most part the Solar Panel/Generator shows when they are standing…sometimes they get blocked but they always have something to lean on in order shoeplay. Honestly I hate the workout shows…yeah they have tight outfits on but they are wearing tennis shoes…I 100% watch for the shoeplay...
by Mr. Mike
Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:56 am

I like , for the most part the Solar Panel/Generator shows when they are standing…sometimes they get blocked but they always have something to lean on in order shoeplay. Honestly I hate the workout shows…yeah they have tight outfits on but they are wearing tennis shoes…I 100% watch for the shoeplay ...
by ShoeplayJ
Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:16 pm
Topic: Where Have all the Candid Shoeplay sites gone?
Replies: 22
Views: 10066

Re: Where Have all the Candid Shoeplay sites gone?

Good riddance to the candid stores. Filming people without their consent and then selling the content for money is illegal in many jurisdictions. Google Molka to see where this road leads to. Oh cry me a river, it's literally just feet, you are not filming anything forbidden I agree 100% with you w...
by Leopard
Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:49 pm

World is definately going in a shit direction! They show all types of sex in tv even explicit which even kids can watch, but candid feet are illegal.... make sense!! :crash: Good riddance to the candid stores. Filming people without their consent and then selling the content for money is illegal in ...
by nyllover
Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:07 pm

Good riddance to the candid stores. Filming people without their consent and then selling the content for money is illegal in many jurisdictions. Google Molka to see where this road leads to. Oh cry me a river, it's literally just feet, you are not filming anything forbidden I agree 100% with you w...
by Sensualwife
Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:59 am
Forum: Introduce Yourself
Topic: I am a retired ballerina and I love showing off my soft little feet.
Replies: 3
Views: 3537

I am a retired ballerina and I love showing off my soft little feet.

I hope to make lots of friends here. I am a retired very tiny ballerina. I am 5 foot tall and weight 100 pounds and I loooove turning men and women on using ny soft little feet. I also love having ny feet brutally tortured just as much as I love having them woshiped..
by Mr. Mike
Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:35 am

Could they have possibly put more shit in the way of Diana’s feet. Uselesss pieces of wood that just block. I think 100% a lot of her dips are legit, especially the ones where she’s hiding. I think back in the day she, like most women knew and thought it’s frowned upon to do that on camera…but then ...
by Mr. Mike
Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:52 am

I’ve never seen someone have just a disdain for pumps and 100% wear the same type of shoes every single show. I know she had a toe injury like a year ago but come on….can you give us 1 every 2 weeks or so…please