ignored: html about s it

by Hamilton
Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:29 am
Forum: Foot fetish dreams, stories, experiences
Topic: Chatham Court a story by Chatgpt and Hamilton
Replies: 3
Views: 3494

Chatham Court a story by Chatgpt and Hamilton

Over the years I have posted several stories ... I used Chatgpt to help me write this story. Chatgpt is an ... I find very attractive about shoeplay is when a woman talks about her shoeplay or admits ... she kicked off her heels and let out a sigh of relief. Her feet ...
by JWCooley126
Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:57 pm
Forum: Chit Chat
Topic: WikiFeet (Let's talk about it)
Replies: 10
Views: 2918

Re: WikiFeet (Let's talk about it)

It's a cool place, but just looking at pics of (insert celebrity)feet doesn't excite me personally. I'm 100% shoeplay when it comes to looking at feet. Its like seeing women at the beach or in flip flops, doesn't stir up any excitement in my book.
by Mr. Mike
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:19 am
Forum: Let's talk about Foot Fetish
Topic: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)
Replies: 1477
Views: 182047

DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Just wanted to open this to talk about the channel and not have it get lost in all the videos. I 100% believe ... asks for it. If HSN or QVC just let the girls be girls and let them do ...
by Baloo_135
Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:15 pm
Topic: Most Unusual Location for Footjob Poll
Replies: 7
Views: 2636

Re: Most Unusual Location for Footjob Poll

... foot job but more of a tease..about 17 years ago I remember being at a party..it was a group of us city kids ... father saying cmon man!! Lets go!! Oh he was pissed..he ... our side of town..I tried to talk and he was like shut up man ...
by BusyB32
Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:57 pm
Topic: Most Unusual Location for Footjob Poll
Replies: 7
Views: 2636

Re: Most Unusual Location for Footjob Poll

... foot job but more of a tease..about 17 years ago I remember being at a party..it was a group of us city kids ... father saying cmon man!! Lets go!! Oh he was pissed..he ... our side of town..I tried to talk and he was like shut up man ...
by Baloo_135
Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:11 pm
Topic: Church Girls Feet/ Footsie
Replies: 0
Views: 3544

Church Girls Feet/ Footsie

My late teens to mid 20s I attended a pentecostal ... the part. We were living with her Mom who was really into ... Couldn't believe the plethora of nylon legs, heels, ... shoeplay. My gf knew all about my footsie and nylon fetish ... But of course the women talk and it made it seen like ...
by Hamilton
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:45 pm
Topic: A Christmas Story for 2019
Replies: 5
Views: 7578

A Christmas Story for 2019

... with a identity, I hope some people enjoy this story. ... at cuddling temperatures. It was Ramen noodle night for ... front of her shoulder and let it dangle over her pert ... notes and was not subtle about his ogling. Bianca looked ... call for both. They talked about being apart and ...
by JackFrawst
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Topic: Steffy Gets A New Job
Replies: 3
Views: 6129

Steffy Gets A New Job

At last, after over a year and a half ... in my personal life, here it is: my brand new Two Stephanies ... of trees and shrubs to stalk its prey, Gabby used her ... without shoes was completely verboten, but that she ... places like this have rules about employees keeping their ...