The update of 12/04

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

The update of 12/04

Post by ILF »

Animated picture #175 was amazing.

And the video of "The Inheritence" was great!! Unfortunately, it never really looks like she gets firm placement on his crotch...it's there but the table was a bit wide, not allowing her to really massage the heck out of his crotch. Of course, I'm not complaining. :mrgreen:

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Wow, this update snuck right past me! Good call ILF.

The inheritance was great! A nightie, stockings and high heels :kiss: The short red hair and the lips! Yum. I am definitely in love. :love: :love: I'll have to IMDB that and see if I can discover the actress' name.

WJ - you sir are the stud of the week. That was some outstanding research and collecting on your part. There are some real gems in that group. The one in the jacuzzi brought back some memories! :lol:

I love the huge, exaggerated eyes of the anime girls. There are some really talented artists out there and I hope they continue to put out such high quality material.

Excellent overall update!

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I liked the Inheritance clip the lady was very pretty I wish they showed closer camera shots.I can only appreiate close angle scenes but Im not complaining.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Actually I don't mind wide angle shots that much as it creates a more realiistic point of view for a voyeur. But that video is hot and it's been a while since I've seen one like that. Good find!
ykantickleme

[ENG] 12/04/2004 update reply

Post by ykantickleme »

Like the others, the new update was great! Thanks! :)
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

I think that was the most picture update ever in this forum!

Well thanks a lot guys ::Blush::

If it wasnt for all of you, i may not have been motivated to do it. This site is teh rox0rz! W00t!