[ENG] Library sighting (under table)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

[ENG] Library sighting (under table)

Post by wsrfr »

I went to the library today about 6:30pm. It was really an afterthought since I didn't want to hit rush hour traffic. I saw this attractive asian lady sitting at the table and she was engaging in shoeplay. I thought the pumps looked like the designer type with a really pointed toe. Upon closer examination, they were not super pointy like I see on some of the younger women. Anyway, I watched her for a little while. Then she needed to use her notebook computer but she couldn't get onto the intenet with her wireless connection, so she got a network cable. The librarian found her a jack, but it was being used for an internet computer. I pointed that out to the patron and looked around for another jack. I found 2 marked "filter". I figured that was maybe designed to screen out adult content. I told her about it and she moved to that jack. The first one didn't work but the second one did. She got on almost instantly. She was very happy. I figured I might be in for a good show and I was right except I didn't have the greatest positioning. But I managed to get a real treat anyway. She dipped and dangled and generally played with her shoes most of the night. They were maybe new shoes but they came off easily enough. Her dangling pump seemed to reflect the light. I couldn't figure it out at first. The I found out that the gold name on the inside was reflecting the light. What a turn on for me. I don't know why I like that but I do. Anyway, that was the best sighting I have had in months. I was going to ask her if she was interested in doing a video, but I lost my nerve. It is also hard to talk in the library. I waited for her to leave, but she must have gone out the back door because I couldn't find her anywhere and I really looked. Oh well, maybe she will be back another time. If only I could get a view like that a couple times a week!

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yummy Asian women rule!Nice Story.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Good report! Why not try and tape her just as she was? Candid videos are great and have that key element of her being spontaneous because she isn't playing to camera?

Any video is good though. Keep looking!

DP
Footsiefreak

Re: [ENG] Library sighting (under table)

Post by Footsiefreak »

wsrfr wrote:I went to the library today about 6:30pm. It was really an afterthought since I didn't want to hit rush hour traffic. I saw this attractive asian lady sitting at the table and she was engaging in shoeplay. I thought the pumps looked like the designer type with a really pointed toe. Upon closer examination, they were not super pointy like I see on some of the younger women. Anyway, I watched her for a little while. Then she needed to use her notebook computer but she couldn't get onto the intenet with her wireless connection, so she got a network cable. The librarian found her a jack, but it was being used for an internet computer. I pointed that out to the patron and looked around for another jack. I found 2 marked "filter". I figured that was maybe designed to screen out adult content. I told her about it and she moved to that jack. The first one didn't work but the second one did. She got on almost instantly. She was very happy. I figured I might be in for a good show and I was right except I didn't have the greatest positioning. But I managed to get a real treat anyway. She dipped and dangled and generally played with her shoes most of the night. They were maybe new shoes but they came off easily enough. Her dangling pump seemed to reflect the light. I couldn't figure it out at first. The I found out that the gold name on the inside was reflecting the light. What a turn on for me. I don't know why I like that but I do. Anyway, that was the best sighting I have had in months. I was going to ask her if she was interested in doing a video, but I lost my nerve. It is also hard to talk in the library. I waited for her to leave, but she must have gone out the back door because I couldn't find her anywhere and I really looked. Oh well, maybe she will be back another time. If only I could get a view like that a couple times a week!
Yeah I love it when I can see the label in the shoe along with the stocking foot.
wsrfr

[ENG] Library

Post by wsrfr »

I don't know why my message is posted twice....

It would be nearly impossible to tape her although it was an outstanding scene to me. There were too many people in the library and I didn't want to get thrown out so I watched very discreetly..or at least I tried to. You are right about candids though that are hard to duplicate with models. Everything they do is spontaneous and not playing to the camera. That makes it really tough to hire someone to do what you want. I know..I have done my own customs and they don't have the same quality to them, or maybe its just because I knew she was doing it for the camera. I think she may show up again but I don't know when. I tried to approach her about doing a custom, but she left rather quickly.