[ENG] Co-worker

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

[ENG] Co-worker

Post by wsrfr »

Several years ago when I worked in retail auto parts, there was a young lady in her late 20's who worked with me. She was attractive but not spectacular. One day she approached the manager about wearing clogs. He said "no, it is against company policyand the are too dangerous". She debated with him for about a half hour. She then gave up. Soon afterwards, I became a 2nd assistant,,basically working the night shift. As soon as I was promoted, she approached me about the clogs. I told her that she already spoke to the manager about it and I didn't want to decide to the contrary since I was in a new position. So I said "wait a couple of weeks until I get established here and then ask me again". She said "ok, thanks! and gave me a wink. I knew she was flirting with me but she did that with all the guys there. They just ate it up. A couple of weeks passed and she asked me again. I told her that if she got injured from slipping or something similar, I would have a lot of explaining to do. She assured me that wouldn't happen. I was stocking the shelves and she was helping me but rubbing against me. I felt her breast rubbing brushing my shoulder. I finally said "ok Deb, but you do so at your own peril. I don't know anything about it if the manager asks me. She said "great!!" So she asked me if she could go to her car and I said "yes, but make it fast". She was back in a flash and wearing her newish looking clogs. She said "what do you think?" I said "they are ok, but if you get hurt or the district manager comes in...." She said "don't worry; he likes me".

I found out she loved to dip. She was like a constant dipper, always sliding her feet in and out of those clogs. What a sight; almost to the point of being distracted from my job. Sometimes she wore nylons and other times barefeet. The heel sticker came off both clogs and I picked them both up and asked her to give me her clog. She wanted to know why. I told her and she said "don't worry about it". But I insisted and she relented. I glued them back in place. She wondered about that but never seemed to give it a second thought. When she was working with me I would ask her if she wanted to work the parts counter or the floor. She always said the parts counter and I usually gave it to her. She was very good (with parts). She was very popular with the public and was always sliding her feet in and out of those clogs. Pink toenail polish and nicely shaped feet. This went on for months during the summer. She never wore regular shoes. She and I were at that store for a couple of years. I think after awhile she realized I was sort of into feet and shoes but never said anything. And she was always flirting with me...just to thank me for letting her wear those clogs.

So we hired another young lady and of course SHE wanted to wear clogs too. But the manager said "no, and don't bring it up again". So she came to me and this time I said "no..the only reason Deb is wearing them is because she has been here for a long time and has some seniority. If not for that, she wouldn't be allowed to wear them either. Soon she was transferred to another store which I visited once and she was wearing clogs this time because the female store manager was wearing them. She was also a dipper.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Very interesting. I was never much of a clog fan until I met a woman back in the 90s who liked them a lot.

The newer styles seem to be a lot more pleasing to the eye. I don't know if you consider them clogs or backless athletic shoes but I did see more girls wearing them this summer.

I guess she would get some flak for wearing anything other than boots in a auto shop. Some dress codes take all the fun out of women's fashions. Oh well. :|

DP
wsrfr

[ENG] Co-worker

Post by wsrfr »

She wore the wooden clogs in different colors. Every few second she would let the drop to the floor with a thud. Nobody thought much of it except for me of course. She wore them with nylons, socks, and barefeet. I asked her one time if good cushiony shoes wouldn't be more comfortable if she was standing for a long time. She replied that they may be but she got very comfortable with the clogs so I just let her wear them. A couple of times she wear seated at a desk doing some paperwork that she needed help with. She was wearing nylons and those clogs. So I sat next to her and I rubbed her clog with my leg, actually trying to gently slide it off. She didn't seem to notice or didn't care. It gradually slid down her foot at which point she would wiggle it back on. It got to be sort of a game. She said she knew what I was into and it was ok with her. There is more to the story but it is off-topic so I don't want to get really wordy. I will just say she started flirting with me which really surprised me because she had a b/f and was generally conservative.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Re: [ENG] Co-worker

Post by Dead Parrot »

wsrfr wrote: I will just say she started flirting with me which really surprised me because she had a b/f and was generally conservative.
Ah, perfidy thy name is woman. :roll:

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ENG] Co-worker

Post by nyllover »

wsrfr wrote: There is more to the story but it is off-topic so I don't want to get really wordy.
Oh well...i'm sure noone will be against the idea of reading more about this girl :)