[ENG] Mother's friend

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

[ENG] Mother's friend

Post by wsrfr »

When I was realllly young, my mother had this female friend who was in her 30's I think. She was quite attractive and always wore stylish clothes. Very slender with a nice bust, great legs and always wore medium to high heels. She looked great. I think she always wore hose. She would come to my mother's house all the time and make cookies. They were very good friends. It turns out she was a prolific dangler as well. I think I was in grammar school but the memories are still there. She would sit at the table and I would sit or lie on the floor pretending to be drawing or reading a mag. As soon as she sat down, she would cross a leg and pop that heel off and let her pump slide down toher pretty toes. A couple of times she would drop her pump with a clatter. Red toenail polish and very smooth looking feet. Seemed like they were always newish looking shoes because the soles never seemed to have much wear on them.
She would retrieve it and slip it all the way back on. But off it came again, letting it slide down her foot. What a show. They were so busy with the cookies that I was able to get up close to her pretty foot and dangling pump. I was in a trance. Too bad I didn't have the sense to get a video. It would have been so easy. She would join us for dinner many times and I would sit on the end of the table next to her. Of course she would dangle her pump, swing it around, and a few times she would lose it. She then would curl her long slender toes. I would pick it up for her and place it back on her foot. She would say "thank you!'. She did that over and over again, dropping it occasionally and I would always be there to pick it up.

When she stood in the kitchen talking with my mother, she would dip too and play with her empty pump. A couple of times I would be in back of her and she would bend her leg back and drop the pump on the floor. She would leave it like that while she rotated her foot around. Since we had a very slick floor, she was often unable to get the shoe upright. I could see her trying to "right" the pump. Tried several times. So I would turn her shoe upright (unknown to her) and she would slip it back on. She would do the same to the other shoe, always dropping it with a clatter.

This went on for a long time and I only wish I had the presence of mind to videotape it because it would have been invaluable.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Find her again and get a lock of her hair so that we can clone her.

She sounds predisposed to footlove but if not, she can be trained. There's plenty of good coaches on this board. :D

DP
wsrfr

[ENG] mother's friend

Post by wsrfr »

I still know her but of course she is really old now. I wish I could clone her too because those active danglers are sort of hard to find.

We had another neighbor who lived across the street. This was a long time ago. I didn't see her as often but the last time she came over her she was also wearing light colored pumps and nylons. She sat on the couch and she and my mother talked about her family and stuff like that. I waited and waited and I was finally rewarded. She had her leg crossed and she finally dropped the heel of her pump. It was sort of odd because she would look at her shoe or foot a lot. I never knew what to make of it. I asked her if they were new shoes (they looked new) so it wasn't just a fake question. I forgot her response but she finally let the shoe slide down her foot. But she was a static dangler. She just let it hang there. I wanted to see that shoe drop but figured it would never happen, so I "accidentally" bumped into her leg. Actually it really was an accident. I was just clumsy passing her. I knocked her shoe off and noticed her long pretty toes with silver nail polish. She said "wooppsss..sorry". I said "oh no, it was my mistake for being so clumsy" (which is was). I picked up her light colored pump and as I went to slip it back on her stocking foot, I brushed my hand along the underside of her foot and it was great, warm and moist. She thought nothing of it. But I just placed it on the end of her toes like they were before and she left it that way for a good half hour! Then she pulled her shoe back on and left it that way. That was the end of the show but it was a nice one.